Votes: 1 11.1%
  • highly produced

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
This is the attitude the whole YouTube community needs, not everyone suing each other do to slanderous comments! I found it funny how us smaller channels are more mature than some of the big ones!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
If you want to advertise your channel and videos, I would stick to the official Promotional threads.

Promotional Forums include:
  • "Introduce Yourself" - bit.ly/2b3At75 - Introduce who you are, what your channel is and how you started.
  • "Content" - bit.ly/FreedomContent - Add only one video in a post for others to see.
  • "Community Reviews" - bit.ly/CommReviews - Only accessable to Freedom! Partners, you can submit either your channel or a video for others to review and give feedback for you and vice versa.
Hello Guys i am HouseOfFails here and yesterday i uploaded a video called top 10 parkour fails so can you guys please check it out and if you find my channel good enough you can subscribe bellow so i really hope i get likes and comments from you guys if you like or comment on any of my videos or subscribe and i will return the favor and give you all 3 example: you commented on my video i like, share, comment and subscribe or if you do any of these things (subscribe, like, share or comment) so i really hope you guys check my videos and my channel here it is and dont forget if you subscribe or want to watch my videos i will do it on Fridays and Saturdays on 4:00 PM on AbuDhabi time i just live there because my parents like working there so here is the video:

I will ask an Administrator to move this thread to the right location, which is "Content"

Please do not advertise on others thread, please make a thread on "Content" if you want to post your video.

It seems like your YouTube Sub Button is broken.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your >>>Channel ID<<< for it to successfully appear.

HouseOfFails

Rising User
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
If you want to advertise your channel and videos, I would stick to the official Promotional threads.

Promotional Forums include:
  • "Introduce Yourself" - bit.ly/2b3At75 - Introduce who you are, what your channel is and how you started.
  • "Content" - bit.ly/FreedomContent - Add only one video in a post for others to see.
  • "Community Reviews" - bit.ly/CommReviews - Only accessable to Freedom! Partners, you can submit either your channel or a video for others to review and give feedback for you and vice versa.

I will ask an Administrator to move this thread to the right location, which is "Content"

Please do not advertise on others thread, please make a thread on "Content" if you want to post your video.

It seems like your YouTube Sub Button is broken.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your >>>Channel ID<<< for it to successfully appear.
fine then