Gaming Check Out My Gaming Channel.

FEARDEAD13

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
FEARDEAD13
Hey people on Freedom, i've been doing YouTube for a few year's don't have many Subscriber's, so i'm asking you to come check my gaming channel out.

I started out recording some pc games with crappy quality cause that's all I had back than. Never really had a good recording or live stream setup, I worked hard to get what I have now, I finally have decent quality videos on my YouTube channel -YouTube.com/feardeath420 under FEARDEAD13.

This all started because I had a huge goal in life to be the best i can be an see if i could become something I never dreamed of becoming. I love what I do on YouTube and Twitch.tv/feardead13. Love all of it, talking to fans, inspiring them to pursue a dream or a hobby they love no matter what it is. Me I chose being a commentator and a Live Streamer. My Goal is become one of the best streamer/ Youtuber out there but most importantly be all i can be an have fun doing it all.

Few Year's back i honestly never thought I get this far, specially from how I started as a YouTuber, starting out with crappy videos, not knowing what I was doing or how to do anything. Still learning to make better editing titles n all that,.

I'm Kevin, Than For Reading This. :)

Reactions: RAB2784LetsPlays

Boredschizo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Keep dreaming Kevin. Keep doing better it's your life you want to make. Never give up on your aspirations it's all or nothing. If you wanna collab or just a friend request i am on PS4 (and have no idea what i'm doing)
Keep making videos dude

Reactions: RAB2784LetsPlays

RAB2784LetsPlays

Rising User
Jan 23, 2015
YouTube
Hey people on Freedom, i've been doing YouTube for a few year's don't have many Subscriber's, so i'm asking you to come check my gaming channel out.

I started out recording some pc games with crappy quality cause that's all I had back than. Never really had a good recording or live stream setup, I worked hard to get what I have now, I finally have decent quality videos on my YouTube channel -YouTube.com/feardeath420 under FEARDEAD13.

This all started because I had a huge goal in life to be the best i can be an see if i could become something I never dreamed of becoming. I love what I do on YouTube and Twitch.tv/feardead13. Love all of it, talking to fans, inspiring them to pursue a dream or a hobby they love no matter what it is. Me I chose being a commentator and a Live Streamer. My Goal is become one of the best streamer/ Youtuber out there but most importantly be all i can be an have fun doing it all.

Few Year's back i honestly never thought I get this far, specially from how I started as a YouTuber, starting out with crappy videos, not knowing what I was doing or how to do anything. Still learning to make better editing titles n all that,.

I'm Kevin, Than For Reading This. :)
Just checked out your channel dude and it looks very solid and I've subscribed to your channel & I'll be watching and commenting from here on out dude :)

FEARDEAD13

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
FEARDEAD13
thank you dude i really appreciate it man.
ur support means alot to me
Welcome to the Community Kevin! if you need anything do ask!

Everyone, I am trying to get to 100 Subscribers. Please do Subscribe to my channel. I post a variety of gameplays, playthroughs,giveaways, and more. Please help me out, I'm so close!. Thanks
I subscribed to u man keep pushing ull hit 100 subs soon :)