Request Check out my first let's play

ShivGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Well, personally I think that the video is good, but my advice for you is: Do not have a flat voice. After 10 minutes it sounds almost like you are bored of this game and you play it just to have a video, try to change every now and then your voice tone and if the game creeps you out just show the full reaction, do not be afraid.
I hope i helped you a little :D

Ashish Patel

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Well, personally I think that the video is good, but my advice for you is: Do not have a flat voice. After 10 minutes it sounds almost like you are bored of this game and you play it just to have a video, try to change every now and then your voice tone and if the game creeps you out just show the full reaction, do not be afraid.
I hope i helped you a little :D
Yes thank you!

UnderDogGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2016
this your first video? I ask bc u seem kinda nervous, ths first video is the hardest but once u get used to it gets alot easier but i do agree with shiv be more expressive. I noticed that alot about my first few videos and try to open up and be more express its not easy i know because i still have trouble with it

CleeOr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
  • Instead of using youtube channel pic as a car, try make it something unique for your channel, maybe create a logo or something :D!
  • In some thumbnails instead of just getting a pic of the game and adding text to it, spend at least 10 min creating a thumbnail, because it's really important to make it so creative.
  • There are probably alot of gameplays and walkthroughs out there, what makes your video stands as one of the best out there?
  • Try talking in your videos more often so people won't get bored
  • Show in your voice some excitment
  • Add more social media like twitter, facebook, instagram, your website on your youtube channel