Entertainment check out my channel

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey there FilmChiefs, well done on the animation! Keep making more of these and you'll get really far! The syncs were on point, the pace was quick, it wasn't slow, and I like the route you chose with the video!

My only critique is, if you don't mind me saying, I would love to hear some music behind this video to even raise the intensity!

Thanks for joining Freedom! FilmChiefs, and finally,

WELCOME TO THE NUTHOUSE! We hope you enjoy your stay! :D

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Hey there FilmChiefs, well done on the animation! Keep making more of these and you'll get really far! The syncs were on point, the pace was quick, it wasn't slow, and I like the route you chose with the video!

My only critique is, if you don't mind me saying, I would love to hear some music behind this video to even raise the intensity!

Thanks for joining Freedom! FilmChiefs, and finally,

WELCOME TO THE NUTHOUSE! We hope you enjoy your stay! :D
thanks.

but I don't have very much royalty free music

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
thanks.

but I don't have very much royalty free music

You're in luck, my friend! You can use Position Music's tunes to help with your videos. They're royalty free and you can download them onto your computer. They're normally used for movie trailers and such. As long as you're a freedom member you can log into Position Music by clicking the "Freedom!" button on the top of the screen and signing in with your Google account. Just make sure that the song you download from them says "freedom" on the genre.

http://positionmusic.com/

FilmChiefs

Respected User
You're in luck, my friend! You can use Position Music's tunes to help with your videos. They're royalty free and you can download them onto your computer. They're normally used for movie trailers and such. As long as you're a freedom member you can log into Position Music by clicking the "Freedom!" button on the top of the screen and signing in with your Google account. Just make sure that the song you download from them says "freedom" on the genre.

http://positionmusic.com/
thanks a lot man