DaWaffleHD

New User
Apr 20, 2016
Illinois
YouTube
Ive been doing YT for a couple years. I post gaming videos on CoD, PAYDAY 2, GTA V, and many more on XBox one. I will get a new PC soon so I will upload PC games once I get it. I plan on doing Fallout 4 and CSGO when I get PC but will do others also. Check out my channel and Subscribe if you like my content.

Reactions: Cosmic Gaming

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to Freedom !

Sweet you play Black ops 3 ! IM a COD creator as well , how are you finding it ? how did you come across freedom ?

I wish you the best of luck !

Reactions: DaWaffleHD

DaWaffleHD

New User
Apr 20, 2016
Illinois
YouTube

Sweet you play Black ops 3 ! IM a COD creator as well , how are you finding it ? how did you come across freedom ?

Thanks. I find Bo3 frostrating sometimes but I can still enjoy it. I came across Freedom because one of my friends are partnered with them and had his link in the description so I clicked it and joined. :D

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks. I find Bo3 frostrating sometimes but I can still enjoy it. I came across Freedom because one of my friends are partnered with them and had his link in the description so I clicked it and joined. :D

yeah it can be xD Sweet ! well your friend had the right idea and so do you :) its great here so I hope you enjoy your stay

best of luck

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Ive been doing YT for a couple years. I post gaming videos on CoD, PAYDAY 2, GTA V, and many more on XBox one. I will get a new PC soon so I will upload PC games once I get it. I plan on doing Fallout 4 and CSGO when I get PC but will do others also. Check out my channel and Subscribe if you like my content.
Welcome to Freedom! Black Ops and GTA are some of my favorites! What was your first CoD you've played and what's your favorite?