Gaming Check Out My Channel :)

Hewie

New User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
imHewie
Hey Guys, My Name Is Jordan; But Most People Call Me Hewie As It Has Been My Nickname For Around 7 Year's Now. I Am A Very Happy Person Who Loves To Live Life To The Fullest, Which Caused Me To Turn My Nickname Into An Acronym...

Honestly
Enjoy
Whatever
I
Encounter

I Am A 19 Year Old Male From Canada!
I Am Finally Joined These Forums After Almost 2 Years With Freedom.
I've Been Trying To Pursue My YouTube Career For About 4-5 Years Now. I Have Owned Many Channel's Throughout The Years. I Have Always Lost Faith, Gave Up, & Deleted My Channel Whenever I Lost Motivation.. Till Now.

I Am Going To Be Uploading A Various Amount Of Video's In The Near Future From Vlogs, IRL Challenges, Gaming (PC & Console), And Much More!

On My Channel At This Moment You Will See Video's Such As "Ping Pong Trickshotting" "Family Guy Plays COD!" & A Lot Of Other Gaming Videos. The Overall Quality Of My Video's Will Be Getting A Lot Better VERY SOON!

I Dont Really Know What Else To Write Here, But I Would Greatly Appreciate It If Some Of You Could Check Out My Channel. :)

Thank You :)

-HEWIE

www.YouTube.com/Hewiiez

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Reactions: Hewie