Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Phew, what a trailer!

Amazing quality, I think viewers would have a very good idea of the kind of things that you upload just based on this. I know I've seen you around the forums before and I'm not sure if I've asked this before (sorry if I did and forgot) but what camera (and lens if you're using an interchangeable) are you using to film your videos? 'Cause it looks really good! :D

I can't think of any suggestions to make this a better trailer so I'll point out some of the things I liked:
  • Excellent lighting, it doesn't look like "studio quality" but it creates a warm/relaxed atmosphere
  • Cool logo/branding in the beginning
  • Purple LED lighting in the back creates a nice accent
  • Kept to a nice length for a channel trailer
  • Great quality (video and audio)
I guess the only thing I would suggest for your next channel trailer is to have more examples of what you do, this can also help with pacing the video and keeping the viewer engaged.

Keep up the great work @Envios!

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
Phew, what a trailer!

Amazing quality, I think viewers would have a very good idea of the kind of things that you upload just based on this. I know I've seen you around the forums before and I'm not sure if I've asked this before (sorry if I did and forgot) but what camera (and lens if you're using an interchangeable) are you using to film your videos? 'Cause it looks really good! :D

I can't think of any suggestions to make this a better trailer so I'll point out some of the things I liked:
  • Excellent lighting, it doesn't look like "studio quality" but it creates a warm/relaxed atmosphere
  • Cool logo/branding in the beginning
  • Purple LED lighting in the back creates a nice accent
  • Kept to a nice length for a channel trailer
  • Great quality (video and audio)
I guess the only thing I would suggest for your next channel trailer is to have more examples of what you do, this can also help with pacing the video and keeping the viewer engaged.

Keep up the great work @Envios!
Thank you so much!

Sorry for the late reply, but I use the Sony A6000 and believe it or not, the kit lens! Works great and with a little CC I can make it look amazing. :)

Reactions: Danny

c3comicshow

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Bismarck ND
YouTube
I'm very impressed, I have no idea how old you but you are well beyond your years in video production. I watched the trailer and I really liked your short film. I would like to see more short films, you should also look into film festivals, I always have fun with that stuff. Keep it up man.

Jayden_C_

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
YouTube
jayden_c_
Really enjoyed the trailer! It looked very professional and all of the videos you showcased looked interesting. Keep up the good work :D

Nick Davidson

Rising User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Very nice, I wish you the best! I would love to watch you in my free time for the tech stuff, I hope to learn a thing or two from you. Maybe you could put more information about the tech item in your intro? Other than that I have no major input or feedback, but good work.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thank you so much!

Sorry for the late reply, but I use the Sony A6000 and believe it or not, the kit lens! Works great and with a little CC I can make it look amazing. :)
Ah, Sony A6000, excellent little camera!

I've been hearing a bunch about the A6300 as well, pretty jealous of the whole E-mount ecosystem because I use A-mount and that ecosystem is dying (Sony A58 user here.) Very impressive use of the kit lens though. :)

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
Ah, Sony A6000, excellent little camera!

I've been hearing a bunch about the A6300 as well, pretty jealous of the whole E-mount ecosystem because I use A-mount and that ecosystem is dying (Sony A58 user here.) Very impressive use of the kit lens though. :)
Really? Glad to hear that I'm doing well. :)

Not much of a camera geek, but my aunt is a photographer(hence why I have the camera) so maybe I'll experiment a little more.

Reactions: Danny

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
I'm very impressed, I have no idea how old you but you are well beyond your years in video production. I watched the trailer and I really liked your short film. I would like to see more short films, you should also look into film festivals, I always have fun with that stuff. Keep it up man.
Thank you, I really do appreciate it!

I'm 13 by the way. :)