Gaming Check Out My Channel - Thiatrix

Thiatrix

New User
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey I'm 13 years old and I wish to grow my channel with the freedom family...
I wish you guys could check out my channel and help me out by telling me what I should improve on. I love to make youtube videos, mainly commentaries. I upload weekly on games and topics on my channel!
My channel name is Thiatrix.
If you decide to subscribe to me, please be active and check out my weekly uploads (Sundays).
Thanks for reading!

Thiatrix

New User
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey buddy, welcome to Freedom :p Why did you decide to start YouTube in the first place? :D I'll be sure to check you out and good luck! :)(y) (Y)
Hey dude,
I started youtube because I love it as my hobby. I used to have a youtube channel with over 300+ subscribers, but I was not motivated to continue on. Now since it's a new year I would love to join freedom and grow my channel as a community :D

Kingalbadire

Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2014
Australia
YouTube
KingAlbadire
How is it going man! and welcome to Freedom! I am sure that your channel will grow here & with some dedication! there are some really awesome people on the forum that you will be able to get to know as well! anyway hope to see you around on here!

Thiatrix

New User
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
How is it going man! and welcome to Freedom! I am sure that your channel will grow here & with some dedication! there are some really awesome people on the forum that you will be able to get to know as well! anyway hope to see you around on here!
Thanks a lot man! can u check out my channel?

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey I'm 13 years old and I wish to grow my channel with the freedom family...
I wish you guys could check out my channel and help me out by telling me what I should improve on. I love to make youtube videos, mainly commentaries. I upload weekly on games and topics on my channel!
My channel name is Thiatrix.
If you decide to subscribe to me, please be active and check out my weekly uploads (Sundays).
Thanks for reading!
Welcome to the community! @Thiatrix