Request Check out my channel, please let me know what you think!

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hello Folks! I'm Norfilas and it would mean the world to me if you would please check out my channel!
www.youtube.com/c/NorfilasTV
Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy!
Also check out www.norfilas.com for all my social media links!
Thanks again!

1. Good Thumbnails / Channel Art
2. Good Mic
3. Good Editing
4. Sexy Greenscreen
5. Good Webcam

You're all set you just need to keep on making videos and get discovered and you're good!

Reactions: Norfilas

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey man very cool channel :) you definitely earned a sub. Now you could do better with some better channel art to attract more subscribers and maybe even some qaulity thumbnails. A suggestion that is free is gimp and its simple. Now photoshop is the best for all around task. I will hook you up with a tutorial of how to use gimp.

Minecraft thumbnail tutor:

Basics:

Reactions: Norfilas

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey man very cool channel :) you definitely earned a sub. Now you could do better with some better channel art to attract more subscribers and maybe even some qaulity thumbnails. A suggestion that is free is gimp and its simple. Now photoshop is the best for all around task. I will hook you up with a tutorial of how to use gimp.

Basics:
[/QUOTE]

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016

Basics:
[/QUOTE]

Gimp is easier than Photoshop but photoshop will make your thumbnails look better with an extra pop. Look up a video on how to use it as well if you don't like Gimp.

Norfilas

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2015
Alaska
www.norfilas.com
norfilas
Thanks guys! means the world to hear good things!
I use Inkscape for my thumbnails currently, probably just need to spend more time with them, ill check out the tutorials Thanks!