Request Check my channel

LegitMadKaos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I'm REALLY wanting my channel to grow!! Thats why I am posting this here. I need the input from the Freedom family, not just random trolls who will say anything.

Please check my channel out and tell me what you think. Am I needing to change the types of videos...games... length of videos? Anything will be helpful...

If you like it, help the channel grow by subscribing or spotlighting my channel

Cheers(y) (Y)

Der Sky

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi LegitMadKaos, i try my best to review your channel, sorry for my bad english :)

• First of all, your start site (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSLZkC3V_5teW-jyYm1D92A) is not good. Dont show your recent activities, show playlists, one preview video or channel trailer etc. (you can see it on my channel).
  • A good thing is, that you use playlists.
  • I also like the most of your thumbnails but you must improve them a little bit. They must look very interesting and sometimes (like on this thumbnail https://goo.gl/GQQBoZ ) i cant read the text very good. On some videos you dont have thumbnail, add thumbnails, because old videos can also become new views and possible subscribers.
  • please edit your Video Titles, you only use the Title of the Game and the Episode number. Visitors wanna read (Titles) or see (Thumbnail) what your video is about and when they think its interesting, they click on it :) I use this format: GAMENAME - EP Number - EP Title -> Like this: Minecraft RESTART - #17 - Epidemie RELOADED . Try this or something else, but improve this to get more viewers :)
  • Edit your Channel Info: I readed your text but i dont know what you are doing on your channel - I know what you uploading because i see it on your video page but your channel description / info must tell viewers they dont looked at your video page what your channel is about :) maybe you can add a time plan or uploading plan? (optional :) )
  • VIDEOS: I watched your last video "7 Days To Die - Co-op adventure - Ep10 - (PS4 edition)" and i found some things to improve: For myself you must talk more! Much more! => entertain! Remove the background noises. Here you can use Audacity and the Noise Remover Feature. Optional: Upload Videos in 1080p. For me this is the badest point: 1:49:10 !!! 1 Hour and 49 Minutes rly ? Nobody is watching ~2 Hour-Videos ! :eek: Create 15 - 20 min Videos and more parts, because its too long. If you have 50000 subs, your audience watch this maybe but not at the moment :/ - You dont greet your audience at the beginning of your videos and you dont say goodbye or something else.
  • Improve your Video Desc. with more visuel things and maybe the gametitle + a subscribe link?
So there are many things to improve but i think you can do it :) - Sorry for my bad english, i hope i could help you :)

Reactions: LegitMadKaos

rory

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2016
YouTube
I'm REALLY wanting my channel to grow!! Thats why I am posting this here. I need the input from the Freedom family, not just random trolls who will say anything.

Please check my channel out and tell me what you think. Am I needing to change the types of videos...games... length of videos? Anything will be helpful...

If you like it, help the channel grow by subscribing or spotlighting my channel

Cheers(y) (Y)

good vids, but one thing id say is what I get told is my vids sometimes are to long and people don't like to watch hour long vids but they are decent