Review4Review Check me out ill check you out?

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
Hello, going to give a few tips, I know I am not alone with this, but the black bars around a video kill me, now not all the parts of the video were like this, but a good majority of them were. Keep in mind, it pleases a lot of people if you keep your video resolution consistent with 16:9 if you are going to do HD. If you are unsure how to do this, there is a plethora amount of videos on the Tube that can help you with that issue. Other than that, it was a nice video (I can't wait for sun and moon). I then made my way to your channel. Everything looks good except your thumbnails have the same issue as your videos. Your thumbnails are getting cut off and that is due to issue that they need to be in a 16:9 ratio. I find the best results come from using a 1920 x 1280 resolution and saving in a jpg or png format (Depends on the file size, png looks better, but its file size is larger). Other then that, keep up the good work! :)

American Baconn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
YouTube
Hello, going to give a few tips, I know I am not alone with this, but the black bars around a video kill me, now not all the parts of the video were like this, but a good majority of them were. Keep in mind, it pleases a lot of people if you keep your video resolution consistent with 16:9 if you are going to do HD. If you are unsure how to do this, there is a plethora amount of videos on the Tube that can help you with that issue. Other than that, it was a nice video (I can't wait for sun and moon). I then made my way to your channel. Everything looks good except your thumbnails have the same issue as your videos. Your thumbnails are getting cut off and that is due to issue that they need to be in a 16:9 ratio. I find the best results come from using a 1920 x 1280 resolution and saving in a jpg or png format (Depends on the file size, png looks better, but its file size is larger). Other then that, keep up the good work! :)
thanks alot for the tip :)