Gaming Check Me Out Guys!!! HaganPlayz 999

HaganPlayz 999

New User
Nov 26, 2015
Hey guys, my name is Hagan and now I'm 13, I created a channel not long ago, and I make gameplay, tutorials and some trading guides and methods in FIFA, the goal for me is to work hard as I can and earn to 1000 subscribers, I have been thinking of videos ideas and see what do you guys want me to upload, so if you check my channel out, that will be wonderful and please subscribe, comment and like some videos if you enjoy it, that will be much appreciate. :)

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pFV-LcDV36OuBnG3e6_9A

Reactions: Arynix Gaming

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @HaganPlayz 999,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I enjoy making gameplay videos as well! :D I see that you already have some good content up on your channel, ranging from Minecraft and FIFA to Call of Duty and Star Wars Battlefront and more. What has been your favourite game to work with so far? I find that Minecraft is a really fun game to not only play, but to work with as well because of how versatile it is.

Please tell us a bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! If you need some ideas to start with, you can refer to the introduction template.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

HaganPlayz 999

New User
Nov 26, 2015
My Name is Hagan.
I come from Hong Kong.
I am 13.
I found Freedom in a video which is How you can grow your YouTube channel fast and the video is from noblewarrior99
I joined the forms because I want to introduce myself to you guys and getting to know me.
My hobbies are definitely sports, especially basketball, I also really like playing video games to upload it in Youtube to have fun and show people my gameplay.
My favourite food is steak.
I started YouTube is when first off watching videos of the gamer Ali-A and Syndicate, and I found their videos very cool and edited very well, so I kind of challenge myself, that can I be the great as him? Although I can't but I will try my best, and uploading videos just for fun.
My biggest dream is to either be very successful in YouTube or be a programmer for a game development.
I upload gaming videos (gameplay), tutorials and some guides and trading in FIFA.
I upload around once a week.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pFV-LcDV36OuBnG3e6_9A