Service Cheap GFX, Let's Help Each Other Out!

TerraFrost

Dragon of Unknown Seas
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
Hi there,
I'm TerraFrost, a fellow YouTuber like you. I know that things like this can get really pricey so I wanna make this as affordable as I can make it for you guys :D I really want to make all of you some quality gfx, but I also want you to like what you get.

So, IF YOU ARE UNSATISFIED WITH THE GFX, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY.

I hope that we can both benefit from this agreement; you have better channel art for your channel to appeal to your incoming viewers :D

1 Thumbnail ► $0.50 | 25 Thumbnails ► $11
5 Thumbnails ► $2.25 | 50 Thumbnails ► $20
10 Thumbnails ► $4.50 | Lifetime Thumbnails ► $35

End Card (Outro Card) ► $1.50
Profile Picture ► $1.50
Twitch Overlay ► $2.00
YouTube Banner ► $2.00

I just love doing gfx, so if you wanna get some quality graphics done, just contact me through:

OR
Email: [email protected]

Here is some of my previous work:

http://imgur.com/a/NM56d

Thank You All, Have A Good Day :D

P.S. If you don't like my work, that's cool, just make sure to check out all the other amazing and talented gfx artists here on the Freedom Forums! Most of them are really nice people :D

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Hi there,
I'm TerraFrost, a fellow YouTuber like you. I know that things like this can get really pricey so I wanna make this as affordable as I can make it for you guys :D I really want to make all of you some quality gfx, but I also want you to like what you get.

So, IF YOU ARE UNSATISFIED WITH THE GFX, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY.

I hope that we can both benefit from this agreement; you have better channel art for your channel to appeal to your incoming viewers :D

1 Thumbnail ► $0.50 | 25 Thumbnails ► $11
5 Thumbnails ► $2.25 | 50 Thumbnails ► $20
10 Thumbnails ► $4.50 | Lifetime Thumbnails ► $35

End Card (Outro Card) ► $1.50
Profile Picture ► $1.50
Twitch Overlay ► $2.00
YouTube Banner ► $2.00

I just love doing gfx, so if you wanna get some quality graphics done, just contact me through:

OR
Email: [email protected]

Here is some of my previous work:

http://imgur.com/a/NM56d

Thank You All, Have A Good Day :D

P.S. If you don't like my work, that's cool, just make sure to check out all the other amazing and talented gfx artists here on the Freedom Forums! Most of them are really nice people :D
im interested i sent a email