Gaming Chanvyx Here!

Chanvyx

New User
Oct 22, 2016
YouTube
Chanvyx_
What's up guys! I hope everyone is having a lovely day as we did just through a Monday. I'm here so I can get more involved with the YouTube community and better my videos. My channel currently revolves around gaming but I do upload other content as well. For example, this morning I uploaded a very unique video of me going hiking... WITH MY UBER DRIVER. Anyways, I have a lot of experience with creating videos so I do know what I'm doing for the most part and I think that my channel definitely has potential. The hardest part about YouTube for me is staying active because I am active duty in the military so I don't have tons of free time. That's about all I got for my introduction, if you guys want to check my content out feel free to! (y) (Y)

Reactions: AFKPlays

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
What's up guys! I hope everyone is having a lovely day as we did just through a Monday. I'm here so I can get more involved with the YouTube community and better my videos. My channel currently revolves around gaming but I do upload other content as well. For example, this morning I uploaded a very unique video of me going hiking... WITH MY UBER DRIVER. Anyways, I have a lot of experience with creating videos so I do know what I'm doing for the most part and I think that my channel definitely has potential. The hardest part about YouTube for me is staying active because I am active duty in the military so I don't have tons of free time. That's about all I got for my introduction, if you guys want to check my content out feel free to! (y) (Y)
Hey dude, nice battlefield 1 videos, really good job with the thumbnails I must say...Keep up the good work! :D