Solved Channel Unlinked without notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Kenji

New User
May 13, 2016
Hello, on June 9, I realized in Youtube features page that my channel was Unlinked from Freedom partnership!

I do not remember having received any notice about this unlink. My channel is in good standing in all aspects of Youtube. Could you please let me know what could have happened?

In Freedom of the dashboard page my channel still listed as linked with you.

Screenshots attached.

I had a problem issue by copyright there is a little more than a month, but I managed to solve this problem and the strike has been removed.

I created a ticket in the Support Center for more than one day and got no answer ...

Thanks

Attachments

• aqWNlTs.jpg
    aqWNlTs.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 10
  • EUZRpet.jpg
    EUZRpet.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 6

Age Of Nightcore

New User
Jun 10, 2016
YouTube
Same problem i joined Freedom Jan 3 and now i see in channel no longer in Freedom network.
So why i unlinked ?
Channel is in good standing no copyrihts.

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Upvote 0

DropbackTV

Rising User
Oct 24, 2014
Winter Park, FL
Dropback.tv
YouTube
Yooo, iv been unlinked too, u sure u werent partnered with a sub-network? i've been unlinked from dropbacktv (freedom network) lol
This is very odd. As far as we know, partners are transferred to Freedom! direct not unlinked.

Unfortunately, we can no longer assist with these issues. If you want to relink with Freedom!, email them/open a ticket. If not, go somewhere else just be sure they do not have a lock-in!

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Channels get unlinked due to Copyright material, Inactive for a longer period or now in this case due to sub-networks getting shut down.

Those who want to stay with Freedom should open up a new ticket for a invitation.

So far i know that MGN (Multi Gaming Network) isn't affected due to being a Brand from Freedom and not a sub-network.

Upvote 0

Alex Kenji

New User
May 13, 2016
My network was the Freedom!

I not signed with any sub network.

The problem now is the time to respond in the support center.

I have two tickets open and no answer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.