Request Channel Trailer Review

Demnex

D3MN3X
Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
YouTube
Whats up, I was just wondering if you guys can take a moment and review this trailer that my friends worked on!

I feel like the constant switching of clips is kinda weird and not fluid but oh well. The channel is supposed to be centered around vlogs/gaming so mostly entertainment purposes :)

I will also review anyone's channel if you want!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Whats up, I was just wondering if you guys can take a moment and review this trailer that my friends worked on!

I feel like the constant switching of clips is kinda weird and not fluid but oh well. The channel is supposed to be centered around vlogs/gaming so mostly entertainment purposes :)

I will also review anyone's channel if you want!

VIDEO

Well its okay, I feel a channel trailer should really be short and snappy, explaining what you do on your channel & showing the best bits of some of your content, I felt that 4 mins was a bit too much. The music could also be a little more interesting, it was okay to start but as it pretty much is the same all the way through it does get kinda annoying. The overall quality of the visuals is good and I loved the drone stuff at the start but once again, for a trailer it should be used as like a intro to the trailer really. That's about all I have to say on it :)

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Remember to keep it short some random video blurbs and keep it to the beat of a song or something like that. People love getting into music! (Make sure the song isnt copyright)

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
The video was defiantly way to long. The music did suit the video well but I feel you should have used your voice in order to introduce yourself as well as your channel.