Request Channel Trailer Review

SirPlasmalot

Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2015
Texas
YouTube
SirPlasmalot
I think the basic premise is nice. However, it's too short in my opinion, and the ending is very abrupt. I think some background music could help, along with some varying vocal ranges. You look too serious! You want them to come because it'll be a fun adventure, right? Make it seem more that way, I think that'll really help sell your channel.

Don't take everything I say at full-value either. It's just my humble opinion. Good Start! :)

KillaDrones

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I think the basic premise is nice. However, it's too short in my opinion, and the ending is very abrupt. I think some background music could help, along with some varying vocal ranges. You look too serious! You want them to come because it'll be a fun adventure, right? Make it seem more that way, I think that'll really help sell your channel.

Don't take everything I say at full-value either. It's just my humble opinion. Good Start! :)
I like that idea. And that's what I was going to do, only issue was that I'm having issues finding people to do graphics work for me at the moment. This isn't the final version of the intro, just need to find some people that'll work. Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: SirPlasmalot