Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Hey guys!
I'm making that video trailer for those that are not subscribed to me, but I have no ideas. So far I have...

"Imagine if there was a channel"
"With high quality content"
"Not made just for the money"

Those 3 lines are absolutely shocking, so maybe someone has anything better I could possibly use? ☺
It's a gaming channel, I plan to feature Rocket League, Fractured Space and OMSI 2, but I already make that quite clear in the trailer itself. What do you guys say?

Cheers guys!

- Drawyah

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys!
I'm making that video trailer for those that are not subscribed to me, but I have no ideas. So far I have...

"Imagine if there was a channel"
"With high quality content"
"Not made just for the money"

Those 3 lines are absolutely shocking, so maybe someone has anything better I could possibly use? ☺
It's a gaming channel, I plan to feature Rocket League, Fractured Space and OMSI 2, but I already make that quite clear in the trailer itself. What do you guys say?

Cheers guys!

- Drawyah
I rarely suggest talking if you make a channel trailer earlier on. It can sound forced if you're not used to it. Have you considered picking a song, and picking your best clips that best illustrate yourself in general?

Drawyah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
I rarely suggest talking if you make a channel trailer earlier on. It can sound forced if you're not used to it. Have you considered picking a song, and picking your best clips that best illustrate yourself in general?
I didn't make myself clear enough when I made that post! :D

What I wanted it for was text that appeared at the start of the trailer, but I went with something a bit more generic! ;)

- Drawyah

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I didn't make myself clear enough when I made that post! :D

What I wanted it for was text that appeared at the start of the trailer, but I went with something a bit more generic! ;)

- Drawyah
Well, in general, text without a voice accompanying it can put me off slightly for watching it fully. You made a great song choice on the video ^^

Reactions: Drawyah

Drawyah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Well, in general, text without a voice accompanying it can put me off slightly for watching it fully. You made a great song choice on the video ^^
It was the song itself that inspired me to make it. I don't know what its called, but would you believe if I said I found it in some government-sponsored video about the 'Midlands Metro Expansion'!
I personally am proud with how it came out. ☺

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
It was the song itself that inspired me to make it. I don't know what its called, but would you believe if I said I found it in some government-sponsored video about the 'Midlands Metro Expansion'!
I personally am proud with how it came out. ☺
Well, I'm a gullible person when it comes to believing people :p It's nice that you're proud of your own work, see how it works over the next few weeks, and if you need to correct anything, you can ^^

Reactions: Drawyah