Solved Channel Still Under Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

rougeblock250

New User
May 17, 2017
YouTube
Hello,
I would like to apply for freedom and they said they need to view my channel before I get accepted to the partnership. I have been waiting close to a week or so for a reply from the team that looks through the channels. I am sorry if I am impatient I was just wondering if these take some time to go through.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
To start off, please ensure you have monetization enabled on your YouTube features page, no strikes and little to no claims. If you meet that criteria, write an email to [email protected] providing:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NurPat

New User
May 25, 2017
Some areas will only be accessible after you successfully partner one active channel with Freedom! You currently have Freedom! Dashboard Limited Access. If you already have an active linked channel, you may access the revenue page trough this link.Your current number of active linked channels: 0 Pending for review Give us a few days to check out your content, after which you'll get an invite or details of next steps.
Hello I need help. I have made a Freedom account and in the Information stands this. My question is..can I use the Musik now or I have to wait?
I dont know now what I can do.

Sorry Im not the best in english

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Some areas will only be accessible after you successfully partner one active channel with Freedom! You currently have Freedom! Dashboard Limited Access. If you already have an active linked channel, you may access the revenue page trough this link.Your current number of active linked channels: 0 Pending for review Give us a few days to check out your content, after which you'll get an invite or details of next steps.
Hello I need help. I have made a Freedom account and in the Information stands this. My question is..can I use the Musik now or I have to wait?
I dont know now what I can do.

Sorry Im not the best in english
Hello there. First of all please be sure to read previous queries before posting information as the first part of your message is a bit irrelevant to the overall thread. As for your specific query if you would like to use the music provided by the Freedom partnership you would need to wait until your channel is fully approved before using this.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
OK. Thank you for your quick response.
Your most welcome. Normally we try and respond as fast as possible on the forums, and as I'm (of one of our many friendly users) are on most of the time it really helps. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask, or send me a PM if you prefer :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.