Offering Channel Spotlights

Coolkid Caveman

Freedom! Member
Guys, I have just spent nearly all of springbreak editting the rest of season one of my spotlights series. I am going to upload it soon one at a time but I have reached my data cap for the month. But to get a headstart on season two I'm going ahead and posting this. Please check the requirements and directions to enter the queue. Go to my channel and see if you would like a spotlight, enter through the links in the description, and finally fill out the form. There are no more requirements. I have seen around 30+ subscribers atleast for lower quality channels. Higher quality ones get far more. I bring back channels that have changed many things after the spotlight.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QL-zsRVu-Y2zDeERw0ljcc2TQLMBZAkQNTtLaOMW2jI/viewform?c=0&w=1

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Guys, I have just spent nearly all of springbreak editting the rest of season one of my spotlights series. I am going to upload it soon one at a time but I have reached my data cap for the month. But to get a headstart on season two I'm going ahead and posting this. Please check the requirements and directions to enter the queue. Go to my channel and see if you would like a spotlight, enter through the links in the description, and finally fill out the form. There are no more requirements. I have seen around 30+ subscribers atleast for lower quality channels. Higher quality ones get far more. I bring back channels that have changed many things after the spotlight.
Why don't you put the links here so people can get to the queue easier? People would love to save time instead of trekking through a few pages ^^

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I would like people to sort of know how my channel spotlights work. But here is the link.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QL-zsRVu-Y2zDeERw0ljcc2TQLMBZAkQNTtLaOMW2jI/viewform?c=0&w=1
That's understandable. I was more concerned because a lot of people use the "go to my video" idea, to bloat their views even higher. You can also write down the text version for the video, and have a link to a video that explains it fully too. I don't think you can post a video here, but you can tell people where to head. I'm glad that you're not using this to take advantage of others ^^