VR Channel Spotlights

Demonic and Blast

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2015
YouTube
Hay my channel is a gaming channel probably not the best but it would mean a lot if you could review mine. It is demonic minion. Thanks

HighVoltageGamer

Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2015
Great Falls, MT
YouTube
I'd love a channel review that'd be amazing. Please though if u do choose me don't review based off of the dying light videos.. Those were not my best idea I've ever had since I just posted them at a past broadcast and the quality sucks haha

Kristupas Vitkus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
Hello!

Checkout my channel, I know it is not a very popular one yet, but I put a lot of effort in my videos, especially video effects, If you reviewed my channel it would be like a dream to me. I also have a channel ad, you can find it in one of my videos, sir. You could tell people that if they wanted the old good counter strike videos with nice effects this is the channel for them.

Thank you!

Coolkid Caveman

Freedom! Member
Hello!

Checkout my channel, I know it is not a very popular one yet, but I put a lot of effort in my videos, especially video effects, If you reviewed my channel it would be like a dream to me. I also have a channel ad, you can find it in one of my videos, sir. You could tell people that if they wanted the old good counter strike videos with nice effects this is the channel for them.

Thank you!
Please Complete the Form and your guaranteed a spot in a video.[DOUBLEPOST=1451401899][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love a channel review that'd be amazing. Please though if u do choose me don't review based off of the dying light videos.. Those were not my best idea I've ever had since I just posted them at a past broadcast and the quality sucks haha
Please Complete the Form and your guaranteed a spot in a video.