VR Channel Spotlight

MarketMan

Play - Make - Draw
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
Illinois, United States
YouTube
Hey everyone! :D
Iv decided i wanted to start doing channel spotlights on my channel.

Im a fairly good person when it comes to words, so i wont be one of those people who just ramble on XD

I will talk about the kinds of videos you do, your kind of comedy (If you do comedy; such as dark, family friendly, mature) and ill show a clip from a video

And of course, ill provide a link to your channel! All you have to do is inbox me with the conversation subject being "Channel Spotlight : (Your name)" and ill do one for you, and message you when the video goes up.

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
You got a very good voice for reivews and commentary! would love to have a spotlight if you dont mind?

I hope your project kicks off to be a good success!

MarketMan

Play - Make - Draw
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
Illinois, United States
YouTube
You got a very good voice for reivews and commentary! would love to have a spotlight if you dont mind?

I hope your project kicks off to be a good success!
Sounds great, you've got a great voice for this kind of thing, sometimes I can't help but fill up gaps with 'Ughhhhhhhs' and 'Ummmmmmmm'. Great job! Would love a spotlight if available.

Could you two inbox me? its not some sort of picky thing, its just more organized for me to look at the people on my inbox list, do them, mark them off and move on. The thread can get kinda jumbled, as im sure your aware xD and this is planning to be a regular thing, so there is ALWAYS a spot available :)

Reactions: OwnOrKo

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone! :D
Iv decided i wanted to start doing channel spotlights on my channel.

Im a fairly good person when it comes to words, so i wont be one of those people who just ramble on XD

I will talk about the kinds of videos you do, your kind of comedy (If you do comedy; such as dark, family friendly, mature) and ill show a clip from a video

And of course, ill provide a link to your channel! All you have to do is inbox me with the conversation subject being "Channel Spotlight : (Your name)" and ill do one for you, and message you when the video goes up.

Can't wait what you come up with :)
Great idea ! ^-^

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
I would love a spotlight! It would help so much! I'm finding it hard to get views but I put a lot of effort into my channel!