Gaming Channel REVIVAL (new series) Touhou!!

TheScaredPeasant

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2015
Osaka, Japan
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I've been somewhat absent with my gaming channel for most of 2017, I've done some Old School RuneScape videos as well as some random other gaming content, but for the most part, my channel has been a project of mine that I've wanted to invest more time into, but due to what life's thrown at me over the last year or so, it's made it hard.. Until now! I'm finally able to make content again and with that, I've started fresh with a brand new series on my channel, in fact, it's my 2nd full game series on my channel (the first being back in 2014, 'The Ultimate Doom'), I'm now playing Touhou: Adventures of Scarlet Curiosity, there'll be 12 to 15 episodes total (not sure yet). However, I do plan on doing a lot more series after i finish it as well as a lot more DOS games and PC games in general.

I won't flood the forums with my new videos when I upload them, I honestly just wanted to post this here as sort of a re-introduction or a 'Channel Revival' type of post.. I hope that's okay to do.

But anyway, please give my new series a watch, I tried to make each episode short at 15 minutes long, some do get a bit longer, just depends on the length of the levels.. But with that, thanks for reading this and thanks for offering me your time, I greatly appreciate it!

Touhou - Adventures of Scarlet Curiosity - Remilia's Story - Let's Begin (Part 1)