VR Channel reviews?!?

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys Mrpriceo0 here,

Today i want to talk about Channel Reviews. I have decided to launch a serie: Channel Reviews. You are may wondering way? Well i always love to help onther people out. Thats just me ;).

So, i will be doing 1 Channel Review a week with 3 channels in it. I have made a video explaining everything you need to know. I just thing there are lots of great undiscovered artists out there. I dont ask something in return!! Ofcourse i would love to get likes/subs, but i am not forcing you to it!! All you have to do: Comment in the comment section on youtube your best moment in your life. I would love to see all the good things you guys have been trough in life. Cuz you only life ones. Make it count :) Life is no nitendo game. Look back at all the great things you did.

Hope i gaved you enough information. I had a great day, hope you have/had one to. MrPriceo0 here over and out.
Video to participate:
ALL COMMENTS ARE TROUGH YOUTUBE.

fsds

New User
Mar 13, 2015
What an awesome idea man! Make sure to comment all. We are here to help eachother

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Yeah its almost like the forums owners never did something like this every single day! try to up ur ass kissing game mate

Why being so hostle? ''ass kissing game''?? Did you even saw the video? I am not here for subs/likes.. I am here for Helping out my fellow freedom members. Because i think there are alot of great artists who arent noticed yet. I know freedom owns a show aswell... Wich is really awesome! Why not owning 2 shows? So we can help even more people? Thats what its all about in the end... Helping eachother... Discovering new friends... Thats what its all about. So i dont see a problem... can you explain my ''ass kissing game''?

The_Falcon

Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Netherlands
YouTube
LuFalcony
Why being so hostle? ''ass kissing game''?? Did you even saw the video? I am not here for subs/likes.. I am here for Helping out my fellow freedom members. Because i think there are alot of great artists who arent noticed yet. I know freedom owns a show aswell... Wich is really awesome! Why not owning 2 shows? So we can help even more people? Thats what its all about in the end... Helping eachother... Discovering new friends... Thats what its all about. So i dont see a problem... can you explain my ''ass kissing game''?

Ass kissing is ass kissing, he just wants to get ahead by giving empty compliments. a lazy one at that 2 ^^

And this is just another sub for sub system. who the hell is intrested in a review by someone under 1k subs about someone who has even fewer subs? just a glorified sub for sub system. if you really want friends helping each other, try making something togheter. that way people will actually see something.

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Ass kissing is ass kissing, he just wants to get ahead by giving empty compliments. a lazy one at that 2 ^^

And this is just another sub for sub system. who the hell is intrested in a review by someone under 1k subs about someone who has even fewer subs? just a glorified sub for sub system. if you really want friends helping each other, try making something togheter. that way people will actually see something.
There are some people who actually cares about it... I dont have a big subbase, i get average views for my subbase.. I got some loyal viewers... Its always nice to help onthers right? When i get 1k+ I am still doing this serie... And ofcourse the impact would then be so much bigger then.. But so long people want those reviews i will be happy to make them/helping them.[DOUBLEPOST=1452368407][/DOUBLEPOST]

If you dont like it, dont comment on it ;) if you dont like to help others..[DOUBLEPOST=1452987480][/DOUBLEPOST]First Channel review! Enjoy! Make sure to comment your who your favor youtuber is to order to participate.

Last edited: