Request Channel Review??

Matthew Autry

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2016
YouTube
_matthew_autry_
Hey guys, iv been trying to grow my youtube channel for quite awhile, ive been growing really slow.

Could you guys review my channel engagement, like how interesting it is to watch. or how visually appealing it is.

Reactions: kaykay's Hair

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
I looked at some of your videos, and I see some problems.

1. Don't introduce yourself with fake accents/or false energy. Be yourself and don't be influenced by idiots like Carnage, because that's what you sound like. Try to be yourself more and be more natural. (Start of your workout video)
2. In your video for new visitors, cut it to a minute, and show what your channel is about. (Keep your engagement high by cutting out useless parts. I.e. Trampoline park video.)
3. Don't monetize your videos with so little subs. (Wait until you grow to around 10000 subs)
4. Your rather careless with your tags, and I'd suggest you put more work into this part as it is kinda important. (Your second last video)
5. Your LAMBORGHINI video is rather pointless and you're asking for likes and subs on a 40 second video. (Your video should be min 10 mins. And don't ' beg ' for likes and subs in every video. If you can't upload when you're expected to, then tell your viewers why you can't or didn't.)

Lastly, learn to clickbait your thumbs appropriately. As for your content, its not bad, but its a bit hard to see what your channel is really about...

Reactions: Matthew Autry

Matthew Autry

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2016
YouTube
_matthew_autry_
I looked at some of your videos, and I see some problems.

1. Don't introduce yourself with fake accents/or false energy. Be yourself and don't be influenced by idiots like Carnage, because that's what you sound like. Try to be yourself more and be more natural. (Start of your workout video)
2. In your video for new visitors, cut it to a minute, and show what your channel is about. (Keep your engagement high by cutting out useless parts. I.e. Trampoline park video.)
3. Don't monetize your videos with so little subs. (Wait until you grow to around 10000 subs)
4. Your rather careless with your tags, and I'd suggest you put more work into this part as it is kinda important. (Your second last video)
5. Your LAMBORGHINI video is rather pointless and you're asking for likes and subs on a 40 second video. (Your video should be min 10 mins. And don't ' beg ' for likes and subs in every video. If you can't upload when you're expected to, then tell your viewers why you can't or didn't.)

Lastly, learn to clickbait your thumbs appropriately. As for your content, its not bad, but its a bit hard to see what your channel is really about...
ok thank you so much ill try my best to make those changes.

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Change your banner by removing the uploads every other day.
Change your page layout. Add playlist sections etc.
Add a more in depth channel description!
Take time in adding a good description to your videos! Also when you create a playlist add a playlist description as well. This will help your videos and playlist pop up more often in the recommended and searched videos!
With the kind of content you do, a quick channel trailer will help! Have nice high energy music playing, cool clips in the background and do a voice over explaining who you are and what content you provide! Make sure not to drag it out!
Tags can be tricky. To get the right tags for the job type in a work or phrase that relates to your video in the YouTube search bar and whatever pops up use that for your tags! Example.. when you type in trampoline, one of the first results is trampoline tricks!
Your content is great! I do believe you could benefit from using music in nearly every video! When you are doing tricks and not talking have the music load, when you start talking lower it, so the viewer can still hear it but it's not drowning out your voice!

Great channel man! I wish you the best!

animek22x

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2015
YouTube
animek22x
Hey!

You channel looks promising, but I see you haven't posted anything in a week or two. If you're really serious about YouTube, especially in the vlogging sphere, uploading every day or a few times a day is essential, especially in the current algorithm. Another tip I have is to look into YouTube SEO to boost your videos' chance of being seen. What you have now seems interesting, though. I wish you the best of luck!

Best,
Ani