• Can't decide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lauren sperduti

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello, My name is Lauren. I upload Gaming and Vlog videos, multiple times during the week, excluding weekends ( I'm 27 and do need to spend time with family and friends!)

I created my YouTube channel in 2006 but did NOT start uploading videos, until 2013.
I have a view count of 55,321 views and 126 subscribers.

I am currently having someone kindly making me an intro for my channel. I am also looking into getting a professional microphone and buying a camera, so i can be more interactive with subscribers, whilst recording my video gameplay.

I am open to criticism and general feedback. The things i would like feed back on (plus anything else you'd like to add);
1) Are my videos too short?
2) I'm currently using OBS to record, Does the Resolution look incorrect to you?
3) Should i continue with my Miami vlogs? meaning, are they too boring?!

Newname media

Editor in chief
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
IRELAND
YouTube
1. nope they are not to short
2. what video editor do you use? Osb is fine as long as its tuned rite.
3. I'd drop miami vlogs. not much vlogging in them lol why not replace that with a topical vlog? Go on reddit world news and talk about the first few posts?

lauren sperduti

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
just been using youtube's editor. I've come to the decision i'm keeping the Miami vlogs as my family and friends in England love them as they get to know what i've been upto etc.