Service Request Channel Review

LightWeightGamers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
California
YouTube
Right about now we need to know how to improve our channel and keep growing. We are a small channel and it is best to begin when your young. So I'm asking can you check out our channel and give us a channel review so we can learn how to grow and so you can help us grow.

PTG Productions

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Pennsylvania
YouTube
This post should be in the Community Reviews, but I'll be nice and review your channel anyways :)

Hello! :) I see you are a new channel! Welcome to Freedom! and Youtube! Your next milestone is 100 subscribers. I looked at your channel and not to be mean, but it needs some improvement to get to 100 subs. :)

First Things First, THUMBNAILS
These were overlooked by me for the longest time but they help viewership by 400%. If people see bad youtube generated thumbnails, they won't click ore tap on the video. If your tight on cash, try GIMP for Mac and PC for making thumbnails. There are a lot of tutorials on how to use it out there. :)

Now the Quality of the video. Your outside footage is ok, and your gaming footage is excellence. The audio is what you need to work on. For gameplay, get a better mic and make it so you can hear your voice. And Outside turn your phone camera sideways. (Horizontal)

And also take advantage of editing. AND HAVE A CHANNEL TRAILER!!!! :p

Your banner is ok, and same with your profile picture! :) If you need new graphics, ask around or hit me up. :)

Hope you can improve your channel! :) See you at 100 subs, I know you can do it! :)

Peace!
~Paul (PTG)

Reactions: LightWeightGamers

LightWeightGamers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
California
YouTube
This post should be in the Community Reviews, but I'll be nice and review your channel anyways :)

Hello! :) I see you are a new channel! Welcome to Freedom! and Youtube! Your next milestone is 100 subscribers. I looked at your channel and not to be mean, but it needs some improvement to get to 100 subs. :)

First Things First, THUMBNAILS
These were overlooked by me for the longest time but they help viewership by 400%. If people see bad youtube generated thumbnails, they won't click ore tap on the video. If your tight on cash, try GIMP for Mac and PC for making thumbnails. There are a lot of tutorials on how to use it out there. :)

Now the Quality of the video. Your outside footage is ok, and your gaming footage is excellence. The audio is what you need to work on. For gameplay, get a better mic and make it so you can hear your voice. And Outside turn your phone camera sideways. (Horizontal)

And also take advantage of editing. AND HAVE A CHANNEL TRAILER!!!! :p

Your banner is ok, and same with your profile picture! :) If you need new graphics, ask around or hit me up. :)

Hope you can improve your channel! :) See you at 100 subs, I know you can do it! :)

Peace!
~Paul (PTG)
Thank you. We will be sure to take your advice

Reactions: PTG Productions