Request channel review please

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Sorry bud but I have no idea what you're saying in your intro. I think it's because you were way too close to the mic when recording the audio for it. Definitely recommend splitting the video up into smaller parts because it's super hard to convince people to watch a video over 20 minutes.

Reactions: L.O Officiel

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
Here it goes lol,

I do like your video's (yes even minecraft, haha) but when it comes to the audio/commentary i would suggest going into the game options and turning down the volume in game, that way your audience can hear you speak over the gameplay and maybe speak a little more (what i know can be hard if your getting right into the game)

Although i do agree with TheMLGenies about it being super hard to convince people to watch a video over 20 minutes, in some cases for example like fifa if the video is a match in a season then, that can run over the 20min mark (depending on your match length settings), and there are people willing to watch a long video, like myself. But there are many people who are reluctant to watch a long video, and will just over look a 20 -30 or even 40 minute video simply because they prefer the shorter ones.

Your channel banner is good i do like it but its got that cod theme going on if i can suggest including some sort of visual of all the games you play/going to be playing.

The thumbnails whoever made them is really good HAHA, if anyone seeing this part and wondering why the laugh it is because it was me that done Crusifix's thumbnails.

All in All though i do like your channel (y) (Y)

Reactions: L.O Officiel

Crusifix

Freedom! Member
Aug 12, 2014
YouTube
CrusifixYT
Here it goes lol,

I do like your video's (yes even minecraft, haha) but when it comes to the audio/commentary i would suggest going into the game options and turning down the volume in game, that way your audience can hear you speak over the gameplay and maybe speak a little more (what i know can be hard if your getting right into the game)

Although i do agree with TheMLGenies about it being super hard to convince people to watch a video over 20 minutes, in some cases for example like fifa if the video is a match in a season then, that can run over the 20min mark (depending on your match length settings), and there are people willing to watch a long video, like myself. But there are many people who are reluctant to watch a long video, and will just over look a 20 -30 or even 40 minute video simply because they prefer the shorter ones.

Your channel banner is good i do like it but its got that cod theme going on if i can suggest including some sort of visual of all the games you play/going to be playing.

The thumbnails whoever made them is really good HAHA, if anyone seeing this part and wondering why the laugh it is because it was me that done Crusifix's thumbnails.

All in All though i do like your channel (y) (Y)
Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1481468302][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry bud but I have no idea what you're saying in your intro. I think it's because you were way too close to the mic when recording the audio for it. Definitely recommend splitting the video up into smaller parts because it's super hard to convince people to watch a video over 20 minutes.
Thanks for the advice and what I could do is record a long episode and split it up into a few videos so I can make many more videos