Request Channel Review Needed

Vango

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 25, 2016
Canada
YouTube
VangoGaming
After looking at your channel, I really like your branding :). I also really enjoyed your channel trailer - it was short and sweet. It also told me everything I need to know about your channel. After watching your first video, I really enjoyed the audio and video quality, and how you add music to the background of your videos. The background and editing are very well done, and you keep your videos interesting (no long pauses). I also watched your first video, and noticed how much you've improved after only 2 months! Well done! It made me laugh when your ear buds were also edited out. I don't know why but it just made me smile. You definitely earned a subscription from me ;)

One thing I can say to help you improve is in your videos, add the best 10 seconds or so in the beginning - it hooks your watcher and lets you get more watchtime. Thanks for reading my review, and overall your channels amazing, and you deserve more subs :D

Reactions: LeoGaming

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
After looking at your channel, I really like your branding :). I also really enjoyed your channel trailer - it was short and sweet. It also told me everything I need to know about your channel. After watching your first video, I really enjoyed the audio and video quality, and how you add music to the background of your videos. The background and editing are very well done, and you keep your videos interesting (no long pauses). I also watched your first video, and noticed how much you've improved after only 2 months! Well done! It made me laugh when your ear buds were also edited out. I don't know why but it just made me smile. You definitely earned a subscription from me ;)

One thing I can say to help you improve is in your videos, add the best 10 seconds or so in the beginning - it hooks your watcher and lets you get more watchtime. Thanks for reading my review, and overall your channels amazing, and you deserve more subs :D
thanks for the review!! really appreciate it!! I would do the same for your channel and give you a full review:)[DOUBLEPOST=1482930253][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi again dude! I just checked out your channel and I really like your commentary. It is really clear and natural. You also have a really decent microphone. I saw your first video and compared it with your latest video. There was really a vast difference! You sounded so much more enthusiastic in your latest video! Wow!

I have one suggestion, put background music into your video. One great source for music is this youtube channel called NoCopyrightSounds. They have a wide selection of royalty free music. But overall, your channel really has a lot of potential and as long as you upload quality content regularly, you should grow. Great work!

Last edited:

Vango

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 25, 2016
Canada
YouTube
VangoGaming
thanks for the review!! really appreciate it!! I would do the same for your channel and give you a full review:)[DOUBLEPOST=1482930253][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi again dude! I just checked out your channel and I really like your commentary. It is really clear and natural. You also have a really decent microphone. I saw your first video and compared it with your latest video. There was really a vast difference! You sounded so much more enthusiastic in your latest video! Wow!

I have one suggestion, put background music into your video. One great source for music is this youtube channel called NoCopyrightSounds. They have a wide selection of royalty free music. But overall, your channel really has a lot of potential and as long as you upload quality content regularly, you should grow. Great work!
Thanks for the review! I have actually put music into my latest videos, but they just haven't come out yet (I record most of my videos about a week in advance), so I am putting in some background music. I am using both NCS, and the Freedom! audio library, so I have a HUGE selection :)

Reactions: LeoGaming

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thanks for the review! I have actually put music into my latest videos, but they just haven't come out yet (I record most of my videos about a week in advance), so I am putting in some background music. I am using both NCS, and the Freedom! audio library, so I have a HUGE selection :)
That's awesome!! Btw you have just earned a subscription from me!!