Request Channel review/feedback please :)

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello all,
Currently me and my friend Dwayne set up a gaming channel on the 7th July. we have both never done anything like this before so we are both very new to this. If anyone could give us any feedback on our channel and videos it would be of great appreciation, as we are always looking to improve :)

Below is a video from one of our series

Thanks All!

MotionComedy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey man!

The gameplay was very good, and I have to say that the length of the video was perfect, as it wasn't too much, but it was enough to make me interested in the next episode!

However, I think the perfect gameplay video has to include a voice-over, and there was none of that in this video. That would be my only improvement!

Please could you check out my channel and tell me what you think! (more of my latest videos than my older ones)!

Hope that helps!

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey man!

The gameplay was very good, and I have to say that the length of the video was perfect, as it wasn't too much, but it was enough to make me interested in the next episode!

However, I think the perfect gameplay video has to include a voice-over, and there was none of that in this video. That would be my only improvement!

Please could you check out my channel and tell me what you think! (more of my latest videos than my older ones)!

Hope that helps!

thank you very much! will check out your channel now :)