Gaming Channel Restart

MeleeBro

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
YouTube
MeleeBroLoL
I have recently restarted my channel just due to wanting a fresh start on YouTube. I'm excited to be working on Megaman Starforce Leo and The Stanley Parable as my first two series. I currently have Megaman uploaded, so if you are interested in seeing it, here is the link:
Feel free to leave comments, questions, like, and subscribe if you enjoy. Thanks for reading my little blurb

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have recently restarted my channel just due to wanting a fresh start on YouTube. I'm excited to be working on Megaman Starforce Leo and The Stanley Parable as my first two series. I currently have Megaman uploaded, so if you are interested in seeing it, here is the link:
Feel free to leave comments, questions, like, and subscribe if you enjoy. Thanks for reading my little blurb
Good luck on the restart mate ;)

Reactions: MeleeBro

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family MeleeBro, The games looks so much fun, How you found about Freedom!<, and what are you goals for youtuber in the future?