Solved Channel not being reviewed by Freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey @nelldesignz,

Sorry to hear it's taking so long. If you haven't been contacted in a week, please contact Freedom Support at [email protected] along with your channel ID found after the /channel/ part of the URL of your channel. Your ID is
UCpZCBenBJMqOLjWFJHrixfg .
Send that to them alongside your Freedom Dashboard ID found under your profile picture on the Freedom Dashboard.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I applied for the Freedom partnership about 1-2 weeks ago. I've been in the 1000+ area the whole time. Any help? In a way?
Thanks for getting in touch regarding the issue, if you could - as outlined by LW001 - send a ticket to our support team with both a screenshot of your Youtube status and features page as well as a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard that would be awesome. - Afterwards if you could then send me your support ticket ID I can pass this onto a member of the team which might help it get seen faster

Upvote 0

nelldesignz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 20, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Nelldesignz
Thanks for getting in touch regarding the issue, if you could - as outlined by LW001 - send a ticket to our support team with both a screenshot of your Youtube status and features page as well as a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard that would be awesome. - Afterwards if you could then send me your support ticket ID I can pass this onto a member of the team which might help it get seen faster
I see a case ID that is 182529. Does that help? (next to "case ID")

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.