Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys!!
I am a former partner of Freedom and I left Freedom last year but this year I wanted to join back and the good thing is I didn't deactivate my account but as I linked my new channel it never got over "under review"

At first when I went to freedom dashboard it said that I have been accepted for the partnership and an email has been sent but no email was sent and I waited for 3 days and still no email....along with that it also said that my channel is not yet partnered with youtube
And that problem is still there....don't know why accepting channels is becoming so late

There are screenshot links of my dashboard
https://postimg.org/image/o63wdv0lv/

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
There have been loads of applications being sent to Freedom recently and they have also changed to a new system of dealing with partnership requests, so that could explain why its taking some time in order to get partnered. Just wanted to check first of all, does your channel
- Have public videos, so they can review these
- Have any copyright or community guideline strikes
- Have an active monetisation policy - as Freedom won't be able to progress with the application unless this is done.

If you have answered yes to the above, then you can either wait for your dashboard to update, or send a ticket to our support team via www.support.tm or email them via [email protected] - If you have contacted them before and they haven't replied within 72+ hours then it may be best to send them one more ticket, or respond to the current one as they may have just missed it. If you have spoken to the before, could you send me the ticket ID numbers, via a PM, and I can pass this along on your behalf

Again I do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and I appreciate your patience in this matter.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey TheGaminCentral,

Sorry for the long wait, did you already enable Monetisation on your Channel? Please double-check your YouTube Features page just to be safe. If it's enabled and you have no Strikes or claims, shoot an Email to [email protected] providing:

Reactions: TheGaminCentral
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.