GFX Request Channel Icon & Banner

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
*CLOSED*
Hello! I run a gaming channel over on YouTube and I am in need of a big new channel design to make it bright and colorful and such lol. I would like to have it done maybe before OR on January 1, 2016. Please message me or reply to this thread if you can help me! Details on what I need are down below...

Icon:
Just something simple "10CP" for the text and give it a good or colorful background along with making the text in it look bright and visible.
Banner:
Text Info: TOP: "SERAFIN10CP" MIDDLE: "GAMES 'N' VLOGS" BOTTOM: Social Media, Instagram: raiders.serafin | Twitter: @Serafin10_ | Snapchat: serafinb
Design: Just something very colorful, or great background. Try adding some GTA V Characters or even some from Black Ops 3. Do what you can and keep me updated. Thanks!

Will pay $5-$10 depending on how good it is or more.

*CLOSED*

Last edited:
Reactions: NahiraDX

Willfarrant

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
I have made a channel Icon for you, if you want to preview it just message me here or YouTube or PSN (willfarrant59) if you really want.

Last edited:
Hello! I run a gaming channel over on YouTube and I am in need of a big new channel design to make it bright and colorful and such lol. I would like to have it done maybe before OR on January 1, 2016. Please message me or reply to this thread if you can help me! Details on what I need are down below...

Icon:
Just something simple "10CP" for the text and give it a good or colorful background along with making the text in it look bright and visible.
Banner:
Text Info: TOP: "SERAFIN10CP" MIDDLE: "GAMES 'N' VLOGS" BOTTOM: Social Media, Instagram: raiders.serafin | Twitter: @Serafin10_ | Snapchat: serafinb
Design: Just something very colorful, or great background. Try adding some GTA V Characters or even some from Black Ops 3. Do what you can and keep me updated. Thanks!

Will pay $5-$10 depending on how good it is or more.
Hey dude im up for doing this for you? Currently sorting out my website but i can always send some work over to you ?

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hey dude im up for doing this for you? Currently sorting out my website but i can always send some work over to you ?
Check your DMs on Twitter.[DOUBLEPOST=1450809675][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi! I am a graphic and artist with a lot of experience.
Any kind of graphic , design , flayers, gif banners and more.
I am sure i can help you too!
hight quality and professional but not free, cheap!
check out my page to see skills and works (always based on personal requests) : https://www.facebook.com/Rejadxgraphicdesigner
or send me a message by email at :[email protected]

Sent you a message on your Facebook page.