Tips & Tricks Channel Growth - Community not View Count.

Jessica Jayne

New User
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
jessicajayne25
Hi All! I'm new to freedom! I've been on youtube since 2011, so I'm a bit of a veteran but I am not going to pretend I know what I'm doing. I'm not after a giant following or anything like that, but I would like to grow my channel a bit (who doesn't?).

Does anyone have any tips on channel growth? I've obviously been around for 6 years but now there are so many more people on the platform since I started and getting noticed is so much harder.

I don't want the usual "spam everywhere with your videos", as I'm after an actual community of people, not just views or subscriber counts increasing. If anyone has any tips on how they created a community on youtube I'd be much appreciated, somehow I manage to do better on twitch than I do on youtube ha!

Thanks in advance :)

Empire

Freedom! Member
Having the same, spent 3 or so years doing content and when I upload an video I tend to share it around social media and get links posted to many people that I tend to know. I even started doing live steaming.

Yet the results are the same it's not easy getting views

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Hi All! I'm new to freedom! I've been on youtube since 2011, so I'm a bit of a veteran but I am not going to pretend I know what I'm doing. I'm not after a giant following or anything like that, but I would like to grow my channel a bit (who doesn't?).

Does anyone have any tips on channel growth? I've obviously been around for 6 years but now there are so many more people on the platform since I started and getting noticed is so much harder.

I don't want the usual "spam everywhere with your videos", as I'm after an actual community of people, not just views or subscriber counts increasing. If anyone has any tips on how they created a community on youtube I'd be much appreciated, somehow I manage to do better on twitch than I do on youtube ha!

Thanks in advance :)
I have problems with subs not views. Ive been stuck on 64 for a while now. Have you tried playlist4playlist or setting up a vidme account.

Empire

Freedom! Member
do you get many views when you stream live? Ive been tinking to stream live
Did like over 20 hours steaming so far with 14 followers, I do have some people supporting. But it's hard to find the time to able to steam you know.

Make your viewers SHARE your videos
Answer their comments
Giveaways...

There is a lot of possibilities, but I don't all of them :(
I do that anyway with no luck. Also I run an website and tend to share around

Reactions: ytlazzog
X

XGO INJECTION

I have been doing Youtube for about 3 years and I can't grow a community. I have a few fans and all but I want a big community

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Spice up your tags a little and try to make your titles a little clickbaity!
make sure your descriptions are filled out well!
Make sure you have descriptions on your playlists as well!