Request Channel Feedback?

Pons

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
Hi , the name is "Pons" . And I just wanted to ask if some of you wonderful people would like to help me and review my channel . I want to see if it's in good standard with how my channel is going . And yes , I know my schedule is a bit "off" but I will be working on that! Thanks in advance !

( BTW , to view my channel , hit my name "Pons" right above the subscribe button! :) )

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi , the name is "Pons" . And I just wanted to ask if some of you wonderful people would like to help me and review my channel . I want to see if it's in good standard with how my channel is going . And yes , I know my schedule is a bit "off" but I will be working on that! Thanks in advance !

( BTW , to view my channel , hit my name "Pons" right above the subscribe button! :) )
You're missing a channel trailer, which can be vital if people are on the fence for subscribing to you. I tell that to a lot of people, since it's common not to upload one. Have you considered compiling all of your best moments? Your thumbnails look stylized, have you considered branding them more so they stand out more consistently as well? Utilizing your tags & description will help get your videos in the search engine easier ^^

Reactions: Pons

Pons

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
You're missing a channel trailer, which can be vital if people are on the fence for subscribing to you. I tell that to a lot of people, since it's common not to upload one. Have you considered compiling all of your best moments? Your thumbnails look stylized, have you considered branding them more so they stand out more consistently as well? Utilizing your tags & description will help get your videos in the search engine easier ^^
Ok , I'll do my best in working around with my channel with what you said , thanks ! :)

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Personally, I've never kept to a schedule, because I'm a coward who cannot stand pressure! But it's very admirable for you to keep one. Don't worry about veering off it once in a while. It's a guideline more than a promise, I find :p

Love the audio; your voice and tone fit rather naturally into these sort of commentary videos. I wouldn't really subscribe myself, not because it's bad content, but because it's simply not my style of content. However, I think your stuff is top quality and will hopefully attract the fans you want too.

I second fattmat though. A channel trailer is vital!