SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hello community,

Yes, I know that I will be leaving the network, but I wanna still make this thread because I think this means a bit to me.

There are going to be console related videos, since I am going to stop using PC to record, unless the games I want to record are PC exclusives.

Here are reasons why:
  • Cheaters
  • PC Community is 99.99% toxic, yes I know, there are people who are friendly than others, but, on PC community it's hard to find that 0.01% with friendly people.
  • PC community is such a try hard and aren't even chilling, they go hard.

If you dislike my opinions, then I understand, but this is just my opinion and how little companies do to protect gamers from cheaters/hackers.

Consoles I will be getting are
  • Playstation 4 Pro 1TB (which I am surprised that can be shipped to Estonia from US Amazon)
  • Xbox one 500GB (Also can be shipped)
Lastly the thing I will be getting is Elgato to record all the games from that points, you might ask why would I need both for? Well, because both of the consoles have great console exclusives, like the new Spider-Man game that comes out around this year, and also, many more, I have never played the games like uncharted.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello community,

Yes, I know that I will be leaving the network, but I wanna still make this thread because I think this means a bit to me.

There are going to be console related videos, since I am going to stop using PC to record, unless the games I want to record are PC exclusives.

Here are reasons why:
  • Cheaters
  • PC Community is 99.99% toxic, yes I know, there are people who are friendly than others, but, on PC community it's hard to find that 0.01% with friendly people.

If you dislike my opinions, then I understand, but this is just my opinion and how little companies do to protect gamers from cheaters/hackers.

• Playstation 4 Pro 1TB (which I am surprised that can be shipped to Estonia from US Amazon)
Lastly the thing I will be getting is Elgato to record all the games from that points, you might ask why would I need both for? Well, because both of the consoles have great console exclusives, like the new Spider-Man game that comes out around this year, and also, many more, I have never played the games like uncharted.
On Xbox i can recommend Gears of War and Forza and for Ps4 Uncharted and Kingdom Hearts and Horizon Zero dawn

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
On Xbox i can recommend Gears of War and Forza and for Ps4 Uncharted and Kingdom Hearts and Horizon Zero dawn

There will be lots of console related content, because I want to really get into console gaming because of the reasons I gave above, people are so toxic that it saddens me a bit, lol

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
There will be lots of console related content, because I want to really get into console gaming because of the reasons I gave above, people are so toxic that it saddens me a bit, lol
Always been a console player myself so can't give an opinion about Pc. Regardless welcome to the console gamers :p

Reactions: SannuG

Mezque

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Im not a console gamer my self, so I don't know many console games, But xbox one is a good Console. Its just about the only console I do play :p (I played Forza, Minecraft, Arc, and a few others with my friends on the xbox.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Always been a console player myself so can't give an opinion about Pc. Regardless welcome to the console gamers :p

Well this whole thing is going to be delayed, since I will be traveling to US late this year.

Usgamers

Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
hdshowGFX
Hello community,

Here are reasons why:
  • Cheaters

They'll be toxic people on all platforms but if I was going to get a console I would go for a ps4.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
They'll be toxic people on all platforms but if I was going to get a console I would go for a ps4.

I'm getting both, I have no reason to choose over one and another, sounds idiotic in my head anyways, lol.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Oh? Good luck then and let us know how the vacation goes for those 3 months to begin :)

Will most definitely do, however, collecting enough money for the trip will be bit difficult since I have just recently quit my job and will be fully released in 2 weeks, so, it'll make it bit harder :(

But, I have at least 4 months to collect enough money, and, I can pay for the tickets with PayPal so that is great (Y)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Will most definitely do, however, collecting enough money for the trip will be bit difficult since I have just recently quit my job and will be fully released in 2 weeks, so, it'll make it bit harder :(

But, I have at least 4 months to collect enough money, and, I can pay for the tickets with PayPal so that is great (Y)
Sorey to hear about your job mate, hope you get it all settled within the time :)

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Highly recommend you check out some of the newer games that are releasing soon/have just released(I've spent a ton of time in Fortnite already, and all systems have tons of weekly sales). I don't own a PS4, but I can highly recommend the Halo series and Gears series on Xbox.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Highly recommend you check out some of the newer games that are releasing soon/have just released(I've spent a ton of time in Fortnite already, and all systems have tons of weekly sales). I don't own a PS4, but I can highly recommend the Halo series and Gears series on Xbox.

I'm most likely going to land with the PlayStation 4 first, since I'm a HUGE Spider-Man fan, so I wanna play and record the newest Spider-Man game that they are working on.. Of course I will get the both consoles, but getting both at the same time is going to be bit expensive.

Just send an application for the sponsorship/partnership with Elgato, hopefully I am getting approval so I can get the Elgato recorded or something for free

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
I'm most likely going to land with the PlayStation 4 first, since I'm a HUGE Spider-Man fan, so I wanna play and record the newest Spider-Man game that they are working on.. Of course I will get the both consoles, but getting both at the same time is going to be bit expensive.

Just send an application for the sponsorship/partnership with Elgato, hopefully I am getting approval so I can get the Elgato recorded or something for free

I understand that. Plus it gives you time to save up and see if you want to get the Xbox One X. Good luck with the sponsorship!

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I understand that. Plus it gives you time to save up and see if you want to get the Xbox One X. Good luck with the sponsorship!

Unfortunately the sponsorship was denied due the fact how little viewership I have and how little people has subscribed to me, but this won't make me give up 'n' keep grinding to make them give me a 2nd chance!

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Unfortunately the sponsorship was denied due the fact how little viewership I have and how little people has subscribed to me, but this won't make me give up 'n' keep grinding to make them give me a 2nd chance!
Yeah, it's hard to get a sponsorship on a small channel. You have to understand that they are a business and a sponsorship is basically an ad for their product. They want to reach the most amount of viewers possible without spending too much money. But I'm sure you will get there some day.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Yeah, it's hard to get a sponsorship on a small channel. You have to understand that they are a business and a sponsorship is basically an ad for their product. They want to reach the most amount of viewers possible without spending too much money. But I'm sure you will get there some day.

There was this funny question from them, which was something like "What do you want from us?" I was like really honest with them by saying that "I'm not much of a beggar, I don't want you to share my content on your social medias" and stuff like that.

Yeah, I do realize that, but it'd helped me a lot since it'd cost me around 1081 Dollars to get all 3