Channel Art Review?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Ok! Thanks for the Feedback! I didn't really care if the watermark was visible or not, but I'll remember about the One2Ten thing.
Hopefully he won't be mad about that...
I'm sure it will be fine. Other people might not notice, or it might not be a big deal, everyone has their own opinions for the matter. Just see what other people have to think ^^

D

Deleted member 86350

Pretty good with the picture placement but I agree with fattmat. Try to make the text look clearer and also, don't use too many drop shadows and outlines unless you really need to.

Nick Murray

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
magmayoutube.weebly.com
YouTube
I'm sure it will be fine. Other people might not notice, or it might not be a big deal, everyone has their own opinions for the matter. Just see what other people have to think ^^
Pretty good with the picture placement but I agree with fattmat. Try to make the text look clearer and also, don't use too many drop shadows and outlines unless you really need to.
Seconding FattMatt

Only a little tweak here and there
As mention it looks cool and all, but can be hard to read the texts. Sometimes simpler is a bit better. c:

Thanks for everyone for the feedback!

Reactions: James Collects

Legaciide

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
Oh. Then thats fine just not too much drop shadows and make sure when using the glow feature, keep the glow more transperent.