Service Channel Art For My Fellow YouTubers

MisterZer0Below

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2015
Hey there, everyone. I'm back again to offer my services for you all. I'm an animator who, from time to time, usually shortly after I release a large animation on my channel, will start to take requests! I make channel art. profile pictures, intros, and outros (though nobody ever seems to want outros </3). I do this completely free of charge, however, I do take donations if you think my work is worth it. If it isn't, that's cool, it just shows me that I need to improve. Now, I do have some rules, that it'd just be fantastic if everyone could follow.

RULES
- Fellow artists, please don't advertise yourself in this thread, I had this happen before and it ruined everything.

- As a personal preference, I don't like using characters from video games/movies in my art, I'm a bit of a stickler for keeping everything I make 100% original.
- I usually only take 4 requests, but you're number 5 and just want a profile picture or banner, I'm sure I can fit it in.
- I don't do audio, I just don't want to be the reason you get a copyright strike.
- Keep in mind that I'm not a pro, so if I make it in a way that you don't like, just don't be rude to me about it. I'll be more inclined to fix it if you play nice.

I hope I can help out the people who need it! Also, be sure to leave a link to your channel in the description, I always enjoy seeing new content!

~MisterZer0Below
Banner.png

Last edited: