YouTube Channel Advice?!

NuziGames

Rising User
May 6, 2017
North Carolina
plus.google.com
YouTube
So I just recently started up YouTube, and it's been rough sometimes not getting subs or veiws but I'm still enjoying the process of making videos, and my channel is doing well for what it is currently...and honestly I'm happy with it, I'd rather slowly grow my channel and earn loyal subs that way :) but at the moment I'm currently doing 3 different series. Which are

Pokemon Heart Gold: really randomized tpyelocke. (5eps in atm) about 20-25 mins each. Which is standard for pokemon I suppose. Commentary and layout editing envolved

Disgaea 2 let's play: 7eps in. No commentary. It's a HEAVY story based...Tons of cutscenes and Strategy based game.

Dead Cells: Rouge-like game. No commentary. Fast paced game and it's just plain fun

Now the reason why I don't commentate those games is because story based games are meant too be told and not talked over... (my opinion) but I plan to commentate over them eventually.
Just wanted to see how my channel stands atm to people that haven't ever seen my content. :) thanks

Over 9000 N00bs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
YouTube
1. Be unique
2. Be consistent

Personally I don't find LP's that interesting, but in terms of your channel maybe it would benefit you to do short 5 min tutorials or guides of how/why you play the game this way. I don't know maybe i'm wrong, but hey you're in competition with tons of other people who do similar content as you. So all I can say is have fun and be passionate!