Change My Youtube Name!!

iGamingAssassin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2014
Pakistan
YouTube
GalacticLooper
Hello Freedom Family.... Hope yall are doing good.
So i have come up to this conclusion that i should change my name why you ask???

REASON.

The reason is that a guy commented on my video stating that i am impersonating or copied the famous YouTuber @iBallisticSquid
Even tho i didn't knew he existed till that comment but i think i should change my youtube name before i get more attention positively as in a good YouTuber cause i have big goals :p :) .... or negatively and which can be a pain in the butt in future leading to a termination of the channel or like that.

OPINION.

What do you think should i change it or should i keep this name !!
Cause changing my identity isn't gonna be easy but whats best for my channel let me know.!!

Tagging Some Staffs:

@George
@Nerd
@41Danny1
@McGahan han

Regards
: iBallisticChew.

Reactions: Danny

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family.... Hope yall are doing good.
So i have come up to this conclusion that i should change my name why you ask???

REASON.
The reason is that a guy commented on my video stating that i am impersonating or copied the famous YouTuber @iBallisticSquid
Even tho i didn't knew he existed till that comment but i think i should change my youtube name before i get more attention positively as in a good YouTuber cause i have big goals :p :) .... or negatively and which can be a pain in the butt in future leading to a termination of the channel or like that.

OPINION.
What do you think should i change it or should i keep this name !!
Cause changing my identity isn't gonna be easy but whats best for my channel let me know.!!

Tagging Some Staffs:
@George
@Nerd
@41Danny1
@McGahan han

Regards
: iBallisticChew.

Hmm this is a hard one , I know what he means because the names are close and people will keep saying that your trying to be like him , If it was me then I would change it , Make unique name :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Ooh... I think it'd be a good idea to change your name in that case haha. :D

I can't come up with anything creative in the mean time but I would recommend finding yourself a username generator. You don't even have to use the names generated for you, I made up my channel's name by taking inspiration from the username generators!