Gaming CCGZero on Youtube

CCGZero

New User
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
CCGZero
Hi My Name is Nick (CCGZero) and I'm 18 from the US. I upload League videos and other various games. I Joined Freedom about a year ago and have been loving it ever since. Whenever i need help or have a question the freedom, team responds asap and helps me resolve any problem that i have.I started Youtube about 3yrs. ago as a fun hobby to have. I never thought Youtube could be a full time job until i heard of many people making it happen on Youtube. Honestly, making Youtube a full time job would my dream. I love gaming, Esports, and building gaming PC's.I really enjoy gaming, anime, and electronics. I used to not have an upload schedule, but as of recently, I've uploaded everyday so far. i hope to continue this trend of uploading on a daily basis and i hope to stream on the weekends as well. One day i hope i can go to Seoul home of Esports to watch it live and go to an internet cafe there. Also, i would love to go to Akiba, Japan to visit the electronic/ anime capital of Japan. My favorite Esport would be League of Legends and my favorite region is the LCK (South Korea). I really enjoy watching the LCK play League as they always seem to know the meta for the game and or create the meta all the while they are punishing their opponents mistakes. I'm always up for a good laugh especially when life has me down. If anyone ever wants to do a collaboration or wants to contact me for any reason feel free.
Anyways thank you guys for taking the time to read my post and i hope you will stop by my channel sometime. Thanks - Nick (CCGZero)

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
Hi My Name is Nick (CCGZero) and I'm 18 from the US. I upload League videos and other various games. I Joined Freedom about a year ago and have been loving it ever since. Whenever i need help or have a question the freedom, team responds asap and helps me resolve any problem that i have.I started Youtube about 3yrs. ago as a fun hobby to have. I never thought Youtube could be a full time job until i heard of many people making it happen on Youtube. Honestly, making Youtube a full time job would my dream. I love gaming, Esports, and building gaming PC's.I really enjoy gaming, anime, and electronics. I used to not have an upload schedule, but as of recently, I've uploaded everyday so far. i hope to continue this trend of uploading on a daily basis and i hope to stream on the weekends as well. One day i hope i can go to Seoul home of Esports to watch it live and go to an internet cafe there. Also, i would love to go to Akiba, Japan to visit the electronic/ anime capital of Japan. My favorite Esport would be League of Legends and my favorite region is the LCK (South Korea). I really enjoy watching the LCK play League as they always seem to know the meta for the game and or create the meta all the while they are punishing their opponents mistakes. I'm always up for a good laugh especially when life has me down. If anyone ever wants to do a collaboration or wants to contact me for any reason feel free.
Anyways thank you guys for taking the time to read my post and i hope you will stop by my channel sometime. Thanks - Nick (CCGZero)
A good post! I love taking the the time to respond to comments. It's an awesome way to meet neat new people... Like you. :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family Nick, We both have same first name :) and have same goal also, but if you want a collaboration you always can check Collaboration area and there is a lot of people like to collaboration with you

CCGZero

New User
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
CCGZero
Welcome to Freedom! 3 years is a nice chunk of time to invest in something. What gave you the idea to start a YouTube? Do you wish to join in part with Esports one day?
i started because me and my friends wanted to make funny moments videos and yes i do wish to take part in esports one day. :)

Mike Campbell

New User
May 10, 2016
That is one of the longest introduction posts I have ever seen :D
I am going to check out your channel right after this so I can see your content. Also, I just posted a forum thread on this page. Please check it out if you are interested.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey there Nick!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D