Solved Catchup payments taking almost a YEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaso

Jan 26, 2015
Since contacting support doesn´t give me any decent answer I thought I would ask it here. To begin with I joined Freedom in January 2015 and linked my PayPal to it somewhere in July. I received successfully my first payment for month of May which I was really happy about but I didn´t receive what I earned in January - April. So I contacted support asking what´s going on in 1th of August and I was told: "These months will be paid in a catch up payment shortly. This is something we're currently working on, and hopefully these payments will be sent soon. We're sorry for the delay! :)". Well I was fine with this answer that everything was cleared out but after one month still nothing was changed and I was clearly little bit disappointed about this promise "we are currently working on it".

So as one month passed since the time I first wrote them and I really wanted to take my channel to the next level and invest the money into the channel to improve the quality of it. And then as I was really in need of the money I wrote them again and this time I was told: "We apologize for the delay in payments. In order to resolve your payment problem, we will need you to complete a dispute form. Please fill the form out accurately, so that the responsible personnel can resolve your issue swiftly." I filled it in and two weeks passed and still no change. I was told they are implementing the catchup system. So I left it there and thought I would wait little bit more.

In the end of September I was low on resources and I had to put my YouTube channel on hold because I started full time job to earn some living for myself. It affected me that I was able to upload only one video per two weeks which made my channel die as I wasn´t gaining much views neither subscribers. So it might seem like situation "how can´t you be patient just wait" but actually it´s so important for some of us. It´s like working for example full time waiter for a restaurant that doesn´t pay you and they say they are working on it to get salaries paid shortly while you have to buy yourself food etc but you don´t have money for it.

Now it has become December and yesterday I asked them again. The answer I got was pretty much same like the first answer I got back in August. "All of your previous monetized view earnings will paid out to you once our catch-up payment system is done. I am currently unable to provide an estimated response time if when this system will be done. Rest assured, the developers and other concern departments are doing their best to finish the catch-up payment system as soon as possible. Keep in mind that Freedom! recently moved to a new, big shiny office in the Philippines - which allows us to hire more developers and finish projects like catch-up payment asap. Again, I am really sorry about this and we appreciate your patience and understanding."

Basically I am right now where I was in the beginning. There is simply no way that building catchup system takes 6 months. Eventho these payments are from January. I think many of you reading it would agree that waiting for 6 months is pretty long time. And it seems like shortly, asap etc are only words right now. I really hope that somebody would explain it or maybe to get word out for really fixing this issue.

Have a nice day and sorry for such a long post!

Jaso

Jan 26, 2015
As said above they are currently working on it and support answered your question. The only thing you can do is wait till it is implemented.
Haha did you even read the whole post? They said currently working 6 months ago also and said it´s gonna be fixed shortly.[DOUBLEPOST=1450542657][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's a very long time but if that's what support have told you no one will be able to do anything here
Very long time to fix one problem indeed.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Haha did you even read the whole post? They said currently working 6 months ago also and said it´s gonna be fixed shortly.[DOUBLEPOST=1450542657][/DOUBLEPOST]
Very long time to fix one problem indeed.
Yes i have read the whole post and i can only share what is known to me, a staff member told a little while ago they are working on this and that it would come shortly. Now i understand they gave the same answer 6 months ago but more information is not known to us at the moment.

Upvote 0

Jaso

Jan 26, 2015
Yes i have read the whole post and i can only share what is known to me, a staff member told a little while ago they are working on this and that it would come shortly. Now i understand they gave the same answer 6 months ago but more information is not known to us at the moment.
Exactly! They are saying the same thing now which means 6 months ago they probably weren´t even working on it and neither we can tell if they are doing it right now. Within 6 months this should have been fixed for sure. I used to trust them as well but right now it seems little bit suspicious.

Upvote 0

ChillAndVibing

New User
Dec 14, 2014
the same problem i have and i ask to many time and fill dispute and still wait for payment so many months :/
  • Catchup payments
I hope they see this post you wrote and fix our problems :/[DOUBLEPOST=1450572266][/DOUBLEPOST]They must deal with this issues !!!
I hope they can see this post

@Bryan !

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaso
Upvote 0

Jaso

Jan 26, 2015
Unfortunately, the forums cannot solve the issue directly. I will communicate with the other staff members about this but as of right now, the best thing to do is wait. I am truly sorry about this issue, thank you for your patience.
Neither no one else can solve this. Not support, not forum. So maybe we will wait for this fix few years?

Upvote 0

Jaso

Jan 26, 2015
As I mentioned earlier, the best thing to do is wait.
Omg. For real isn´t 6 months of waiting pretty long time? My patience is about to come to it´s end like for every normal person who is waiting that long and in the end the solution is again.. wait more.

Upvote 0

Jaso

Jan 26, 2015
Lol, typical Freedom

When I was 8 and my pet hamster died, my parents told me he was away but coming back soon. #justFreedomthings
Hahaa exactly how the situation is right now! Shame that Freedom doesn´t show any effort to fix this problem.

Upvote 0

SUN RISE

New User
Sep 1, 2015
Since contacting support doesn´t give me any decent answer I thought I would ask it here. To begin with I joined Freedom in January 2015 and linked my PayPal to it somewhere in July. I received successfully my first payment for month of May which I was really happy about but I didn´t receive what I earned in January - April. So I contacted support asking what´s going on in 1th of August and I was told: "These months will be paid in a catch up payment shortly. This is something we're currently working on, and hopefully these payments will be sent soon. We're sorry for the delay! :)". Well I was fine with this answer that everything was cleared out but after one month still nothing was changed and I was clearly little bit disappointed about this promise "we are currently working on it".

So as one month passed since the time I first wrote them and I really wanted to take my channel to the next level and invest the money into the channel to improve the quality of it. And then as I was really in need of the money I wrote them again and this time I was told: "We apologize for the delay in payments. In order to resolve your payment problem, we will need you to complete a dispute form. Please fill the form out accurately, so that the responsible personnel can resolve your issue swiftly." I filled it in and two weeks passed and still no change. I was told they are implementing the catchup system. So I left it there and thought I would wait little bit more.

In the end of September I was low on resources and I had to put my YouTube channel on hold because I started full time job to earn some living for myself. It affected me that I was able to upload only one video per two weeks which made my channel die as I wasn´t gaining much views neither subscribers. So it might seem like situation "how can´t you be patient just wait" but actually it´s so important for some of us. It´s like working for example full time waiter for a restaurant that doesn´t pay you and they say they are working on it to get salaries paid shortly while you have to buy yourself food etc but you don´t have money for it.

Now it has become December and yesterday I asked them again. The answer I got was pretty much same like the first answer I got back in August. "All of your previous monetized view earnings will paid out to you once our catch-up payment system is done. I am currently unable to provide an estimated response time if when this system will be done. Rest assured, the developers and other concern departments are doing their best to finish the catch-up payment system as soon as possible. Keep in mind that Freedom! recently moved to a new, big shiny office in the Philippines - which allows us to hire more developers and finish projects like catch-up payment asap. Again, I am really sorry about this and we appreciate your patience and understanding."

Basically I am right now where I was in the beginning. There is simply no way that building catchup system takes 6 months. Eventho these payments are from January. I think many of you reading it would agree that waiting for 6 months is pretty long time. And it seems like shortly, asap etc are only words right now. I really hope that somebody would explain it or maybe to get word out for really fixing this issue.

Have a nice day and sorry for such a long post!
Good news now freedom developed its catchup system, and next week they pay all catch up payment

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.