Not open for further replies.

TheExtremeUndead

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2014
Vršac, Serbia
YouTube
DannyTEU
The catch-up system is in development but when it is done i don't know. Sorry to hear your missing payments, hope it gets resolved soon.
Yeah everyone is hoping the same thing and nobody asks finance team about REAL situation and inform its partners. Do I have to wait another 1 year or is there any smart guy gonna pop up out of nowhere and help me with this problem I am facing each day?

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yeah everyone is hoping the same thing and nobody asks finance team about REAL situation and inform its partners. Do I have to wait another 1 year or is there any smart guy gonna pop up out of nowhere and help me with this problem I am facing each day?
I don't have the answer to that but i understand you frustration. All we know is that they are busy on the catch-up system but have no date to when it is finished.

Upvote 0

TheExtremeUndead

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2014
Vršac, Serbia
YouTube
DannyTEU
September and October 2014 payments were sent but I didn't received anything because PayPal wasn't working in my country back then and on my dashboard it says for their status : denied. Also I am still waiting for payments for November and December (2014), January, February, March, and April (2015). After April I've been receiving payments at the end of each month and everything is fine but I am still missing 6 payments.

Upvote 0

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
September and October 2014 payments were sent but I didn't received anything because PayPal wasn't working in my country back then and on my dashboard it says for their status : denied. Also I am still waiting for payments for November and December (2014), January, February, March, and April (2015). After April I've been receiving payments at the end of each month and everything is fine but I am still missing 6 payments.

That's a bit odd. Just a waiting game of support to sort it out I suppose

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.