Not open for further replies.

KevinVG207

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
The Netherlands
YouTube
Hello Freedom people,

I've added my paypal account about 4 months ago, after using freedom for about 8 months prior.
I've earned some money from those months before I added my paypal account but I'm not getting that money paid to my paypal. (I did get paid for the last 4 months)
This is strange, as Freedom said to catch up in the next month's payout, what's taking them so long?

I'd like to know if anyone else is having this problem and why I haven't gotten my hard-earned money yet.
This is quite depressing and it surely made me lose trust in Freedom.

Season's greetings,
Kevin

ChillAndVibing

New User
Dec 14, 2014
I'm also have the same problem with this catch-up system :eek:
This is what i got from the support team :

I talked to a colleague last week about this matter, and the development of the tool is taking a bit longer than expected due to the transaction details. It turns out that some details of payments/transactions and accounts, overlap. Which makes it very hard to write a code using the given data. They're figuring it out and they will get it fixed! It's just taking a bit longer than expected. Please remain patient for a bit longer, we're patiently waiting for the tool so that we can soon address the issue.

I personally think it'd be done within a month or 2. I know it's frustrating, and I would totally agree with you to be quite frankly. However, there's nothing we can do but wait currently.

the payment tool is being developed.

All we can do is to wait, (facepalm)

Upvote 0

KevinVG207

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
The Netherlands
YouTube
I asked the support the same some time ago. They told me they didn't have an eta at the time. At least they're working on 'something'.
I guess I should wait but I don't like the fact that they're stealing my money from a year ago which they should've paid me 4 months back.

Upvote 0

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
I wish I could help but as far as I know the catch up payments system is only being finalised now, because of that no late payments could be sent out yet. Maybe Ernest or other support members will know more about this.

Maybe @McGahan can say something more too.

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Unfortunately as mentioned above, there is nothing that we are able to do at this point in time. Freedom! are working on the catch up system, once this has been completed all catch up payments will be sent.

Please have patience, I know it is frustrating but it is all we can do. There is currently no ETA on the system being implemented.

EDIT: Nerd beat me to it :)

Reactions: Nerd
Upvote 0

TheExtremeUndead

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2014
Vršac, Serbia
YouTube
DannyTEU
I wish I could help but as far as I know the catch up payments system is only being finalised now, because of that no late payments could be sent out yet. Maybe Ernest or other support members will know more about this.

Maybe @McGahan can say something more too.
Yeah, that's what I was told back in January this year. They are finalizing this system since then. Someone of admins told me in June that I will receive all lost payments in July and still nothing. :)

Upvote 0

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Yeah, that's what I was told back in January this year. They are finalizing this system since then. Someone of admins told me in June that I will receive all lost payments in July and still nothing. :)
I can understand the frustration but since this is not something I can work on I cant really help much, I dont even know the situation on the system's development.

Upvote 0

TheExtremeUndead

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2014
Vršac, Serbia
YouTube
DannyTEU
I can understand the frustration but since this is not something I can work on I cant really help much, I dont even know the situation on the system's development.
That is the problem, finance team which is working on this issue never gave us any information. All admins and moderators from here don't have a direct contact with them which is stupid for such a huge community/partnership like Freedom. I don't believe anymore I will get that cash but if I don't receive it before April 2016 I will have to call lawyers because Freedom earned more than $3000 and they still owe me around $1500.

Upvote 0

Jaso

Jan 26, 2015
Exact same problem here. Even posted similar forum post week ago ( https://freedom.community.tm/threads/catchup-payments-taking-almost-a-year.168838/ ) and in the end the answer by moderator was still: "The best thing to do is wait!". I have lost all my respect and trust in Freedom as well. They keep giving promises like the catchup system will be here shortly. And I was actually told (6 months ago) that this issue is being worked on right now and it will be fixed shortly. Where is the fix? Nowhere. I really don´t understand how Freedom still exists as fixing one problem takes 6 months and it seems for some of us here even one year.

Reactions: Believe
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.