MS.Wolf

New User
Mar 18, 2016
Venezuela
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Well first thing i am a men, its was a mistake when i write the name so its funny and don't matter, i introduce myselft i make some much types of videos, kitchen, series, gameplays, vlogs y actually i going tu put critics but that its other history, i based my humor in a humor for everyone and i just wan't to make a smile in a bad day, or any circunstance, i like know new people, and y find freedom for a friend he invite me so much time his name is Jmartinez and its a international friend he live in spain any way i have dreams, Dreams like know the inspiration of my channel is pewdiepie, i want to superated him in editing and make betters videos more funnys, its a big dream i know but thats make me effort so much every day and i want someday know him and say him thanks for everything lets make a video together :3...So i like make so much types of videos if the people want to come they gonna come Some day, thanks everyone for read me :3.

PD: I like the pizza.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well first thing i am a men, its was a mistake when i write the name so its funny and don't matter, i introduce myselft i make some much types of videos, kitchen, series, gameplays, vlogs y actually i going tu put critics but that its other history, i based my humor in a humor for everyone and i just wan't to make a smile in a bad day, or any circunstance, i like know new people, and y find freedom for a friend he invite me so much time his name is Jmartinez and its a international friend he live in spain any way i have dreams, Dreams like know the inspiration of my channel is pewdiepie, i want to superated him in editing and make betters videos more funnys, its a big dream i know but thats make me effort so much every day and i want someday know him and say him thanks for everything lets make a video together :3...So i like make so much types of videos if the people want to come they gonna come Some day, thanks everyone for read me :3.

PD: I like the pizza.
Yeah, I assumed you were a girl based on the MS, I bet some boys will be displeased, heh. You can meet an entire army of people based in freedom alone. It sounds like you're excited to start working with everyone ASAP ^^

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

hehe... to be pewdiepie is a lofty dream indeed..

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
yeah i see so much talent here in the forum i excited for know more youtubers like me and my girlfriend.
Definitely, you'd be surprised how original some members can be with their video uploads. I just hope they can all check on the forum again once they get big, heh.