XBox Castellus is Recruiting

CastellusZemi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2017
YouTube
Zemica117
I am the Leader of a small youtube clan called castellus. All of our members together we have around 500 subscribers. So we are still very young in that respect. But we are growing and looking for more members to help us achieve success.

If you are a small youtuber or streamer looking for a group. Who's main goal is to help each other grow, gain subscribers, and make better content then look no further. Below is a list of requirements we are looking to for. Thanks to giving us the time to read this. I hope to be talking with you soon!

Requirements:

• Must be 15 years old.
  • Must be passionate about the work he does.
  • Must show a history of dedication on his channel. (We will be looking for any long gaps in your upload or streaming history. If you have gaps in your upload history we understand that unforeseen things happen and maybe able to work pass it. )
  • Must have a Xbox one. (We have nothing against the PS4 or PC. But the majority of current Castellus members only have an Xbox. If you are still super interested in Castellus then please message me and I can see what I can do.)
If you are interested please send me a private message on the forums or on Xbox, gamertag is Castellus Zemi.