GFX Request Cartoon Character Request

Gamedestroyers

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone. I am hoping to be able to find an artist to help me out. I am working on a channel re-brand and need some assistance. What I am looking for is a cartoon style werewolf with dark colored fur, green eyes, a toothy grin. His left hand should be in a thumbs up position and in his right hand he should be holding up a blank wooden sign. If you can do this for me please make the background a transparency so I can work with the image for banners etc.

I cannot compensate any artist at the present as I am out of work. But hopefully someone here can help me out. Thank you.

FuriousYT26

Freedom! Member
Hi, I dont really do free work especially when im bussy with moderating forums and having a day job. If you feel like commisioning me my DA is confusednerd.deviantart.com , you can contact me via forums or twitter for the most part.

Thanks for mention @FuriousYT26 :)
Not a problem, I know your one of the best character/anime drawers out there :)

Gamedestroyers

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2015
YouTube
@TheFighterNb2 What I am looking for is a cartoon style werewolf with dark colored fur, green eyes, a toothy grin. His left hand should be in a thumbs up position and in his right hand he should be holding up a blank wooden sign

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
I Don't have a degree in graphic design but I can Draw Derrpy cartoon Characters and I can Do it for free (Would like credit and a shout-out on your channle) Private Message me if you are interested