Car Accident!

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
I know many of you don't know me. But as being apart of such a great family. I just want to ask that you guys keep me in prayer. This accident has me banged up. The car rolled 4 times. I don't know the future of my channel from here.

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
If this is real, then I pray for you and your family that you are okay
Thank you V.E.S. Yes, it is indeed really real. I plan on doing some kind of video showing the car flipped on it's top. I managed to record 4 seconds of it before the battery died. In fact, here are some images. I left with only scratches form shards of glass. The car rolled 4 times into oncoming traffic, and missed a bunch of trees. If I were to hit a tree? I'd more than likely had be pinned in the car.

Attachments

• Car Accident 08-22-16.jpg
    Car Accident 08-22-16.jpg
    553.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20160822_150308[1].jpg
    20160822_150308[1].jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 7

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Man that must really suck. I've been in 2 minor car accidents and they were not very enjoyable experiences. I can't even imagine getting into a terrible accident like that. Glad to hear you are still fine though. Coming out with only scratches you are very lucky.

Reactions: GodsSon

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Wow that must have scary sounds like it was a bad accident. Hope you can recover quickly but make sure you take all the time you need to rest. What caused the accident?

Thank you Koala,
In a nutshell, the car veered over to the right side of the road, and had hit muddy dirt and a minor pothole.
Then I turned the car back on to the road, and before I knew it, I was skidding. I turned against the skids because traffic was coming
and that's what I really wanted to avoid (hitting on coming cars). Then the car rolled any way, across the opposite side of the road into that area you saw that it had landed. I will try to find a unique way to get to my subscribers a video explaining the story soon.