Can't spend a lot on games? Try Humble Bundle!

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Hey everyone. Many of you might already know about www.humblebundle.com , but those of you who don't, let me explain. I figured this information can help those people who don't currently have a lot of money to spend on games.
Humble Bundle is a website where you can buy all sorts of games. They have game bundles on sale every now and then. Each bundle runs for a certain number of days. Once that bundle's time expires, it is replaced with another bundle, and then that bundle is on sale. They also have Book Bundles, Mobile Bundles, Humble Monthly and Humble Store. You can read up on all of them on the site, but let me tell you about the Game Bundles.

So let's say a bundle is on sale. When you open up the bundle page, you will see 3 sections:
  • Pay what you want!
  • Pay more than an average of $5.16 (this amount depends on the bundle) to also unlock
  • Pay $10 (this amount depends on the bundle) or more to also unlock
Each section contains some games. So, for example, if you pay $1 for the bundle, you only get the games from the 'Pay what you want!' section. But if you pay more than an average of (in the case of this example) $5.16, you get all the games from the 'Pay what you want!' and the 'Pay more than an average of $5.16' sections. And if you pay (in the case of this example) $10 or more, you get all the games from all 3 sections.

I've mentioned this before, and I'm mentioning it again. The amounts above are just as an example. The amounts can vary, depending on the bundle on sale. But either way, it's a great deal!

They also have a Humble Monthly thing going on where you are given a bundle of games every month for a monthly fee, but like I mentioned above, you can head over to the site and read up on it.

But yeah, just thought I'd let you guys know about Humble Bundle. And it's not just Indie games that you'll find there. It's totally random. In the past I've seen Square Enix and Telltale bundles on sale too.

Peace!

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Hey everyone. Many of you might already know about www.humblebundle.com , but those of you who don't, let me explain. I figured this information can help those people who don't currently have a lot of money to spend on games.
Humble Bundle is a website where you can buy all sorts of games. They have game bundles on sale every now and then. Each bundle runs for a certain number of days. Once that bundle's time expires, it is replaced with another bundle, and then that bundle is on sale. They also have Book Bundles, Mobile Bundles, Humble Monthly and Humble Store. You can read up on all of them on the site, but let me tell you about the Game Bundles.

So let's say a bundle is on sale. When you open up the bundle page, you will see 3 sections:
  • Pay what you want!
  • Pay more than an average of $5.16 (this amount depends on the bundle) to also unlock
  • Pay $10 (this amount depends on the bundle) or more to also unlock
Each section contains some games. So, for example, if you pay $1 for the bundle, you only get the games from the 'Pay what you want!' section. But if you pay more than an average of (in the case of this example) $5.16, you get all the games from the 'Pay what you want!' and the 'Pay more than an average of $5.16' sections. And if you pay (in the case of this example) $10 or more, you get all the games from all 3 sections.

I've mentioned this before, and I'm mentioning it again. The amounts above are just as an example. The amounts can vary, depending on the bundle on sale. But either way, it's a great deal!

They also have a Humble Monthly thing going on where you are given a bundle of games every month for a monthly fee, but like I mentioned above, you can head over to the site and read up on it.

But yeah, just thought I'd let you guys know about Humble Bundle. And it's not just Indie games that you'll find there. It's totally random. In the past I've seen Square Enix and Telltale bundles on sale too.

Peace!
Humble bundle is a great site. I use it regularly. Im even been getting the humble monthly bundles they started recenty. Only problem with that is I have so many games I get dupicates alot.

Humble bundle has theyre spring sale running right now... good time to check it out.

Bundle Stars is another good cheap bundling site that has some good deals on good games sometimes.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Oh cool, I didn't know about Bundle Stars. Gonna check it out. Thanks for the info man.
No probs man...
Yeah I keep track of several stores...
Heres a complete list of sites I frequent for PC games (other than Steam of course)
Humble Bundle
Bundle Stars
Greenman Gaming (sometimes good sales usually a coupon is available as well sign up for theyre newsletter)
G2A (game selling site, buy games on the cheap from scalpers that bought the games when they were on sale) availablility varies.

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
No probs man...
Yeah I keep track of several stores...
Heres a complete list of sites I frequent for PC games (other than Steam of course)
Humble Bundle
Bundle Stars
Greenman Gaming (sometimes good sales usually a coupon is available as well sign up for theyre newsletter)
G2A (game selling site, buy games on the cheap from scalpers that bought the games when they were on sale) availablility varies.
Didn't know about Greenman Gaming or G2A either. Gonna check them out too. Thanks again!